Catformers: KnockOut

"Knockout, Have you seen the ball anywhere?"

Said catformer was currently sitting on the coffee table, where you had placed your laptop and coke, eyes shut, seemly at peace with the world. You sigh at the useless thing, going back to look in the kitchen. You were babysitting the neighbors kitten, Smokescreen, and he needed some energy out.

Meanwhile, Smokescreen was at your feet, back, shoulders and back to feet, freaking out over god knows what. Eyes dilated and tail twitching, he suddenly ran as fast as he could down the hall into the bedroom. You hear a distant slam as he flew to far when jumping up onto the bed. Causing him to hit you headboard. Again.

'Where was that toy?'

With a groan you turn to leave the kitchen, going back to your plans of surfing YouTube...

When you hear a jingle...

Looking wide eyed at Knockout, you see him looking straight at at you at the end of the coffee table; one paw on the sought after jingly, little ball.

He twitches his paw...

Jingle~

"Mr-r-rrow~?"

You hear Smokescreen in the bedroom. You begin to sweat.

"Knockout... my furry buddy..."

You squeak forward a step.

Knockout squints his eyes.

"Knockout, no..."

He jingles the ball again. You see Smokescreen around the corner.

"Knockout..!"

You swear you see him smirk, as he pats the ball past your soda to land on your keyboard.

In a blink, Smokescreen whizzes past you to hop on the table, crashing into the can of coke, spilling it all over the table, face-planting onto your computer, grabbing the ball and running back over the spilt sink, skidding off the side, and running back into your bedroom. Where you hear another 'THUNK'.

Still and silent, you gaze at the mess before you, before turning your gaze to the small red feline calming licking the liquid from his paws. He looks up, face doing a 'mlerm'.

"...you're an asshole."