Depths

The water was surprisingly cool.
It was still tinted slightly orange from the fading embers of the sunset.

Now I was underwater I had a full view of Kaya. She had a humanoid upper body; two arms and a head, but below the waist she was more octopus or squid-like. There was a skirt of about eight tentacles with suckers on them, but two longer ones that diverged at what seemed to be her hips, and ended in an enlarged oval part with seemingly different types of suckers on them.

Her boobs seemed free, bouncing with every pulsating swimming motion she made.
From around where I thought her naval was down to where her tentacles was a huge... Okay I'm not really sure what it was but from the looks of it, it was her vulva.
It was about the length of my entire hand was rimmed with pink.

I MEAN I wasn't just staring at her on purpose, I was following her because she was leading the way.
And she was naked.
I think.

She paused, waiting for me to catch up.
I wasn't fast, but I was good at swimming.
She was just a whole heck of a lot faster.

"Maybe I should just hold you the entire way?"She asked as I reached her.
"I mean I'm not saying no,"I replied, kind of out of breath. Well it wasn't really breath here.
"Okay then,"She replied, wrapping the longer tentacles around my thighs, and clutching me to her front with her arms

I felt her boobs touch my back and a jolt of warmth erupted in my core.
I adjusted my position, nestling more into her, feeling my butt rub against whatever the thin but long frill was accidentally. She clenched it behind me momentarily, possibly involuntarily?

I looked at her, seeing her moment of pleasure, before she started swimming again.
Her arms rubbed against my breasts unintentionally with each convulsive movement, and I closed my eyes, letting my mouth dribble, or at least as much as I could underwater.

If I was above water still, I'd be a wet mess.
I mean I still was now but at least I had someone carrying me.

"So... Are...There any male merpeople in your city,"I asked her, eyes still closed.
I felt her smile,"No, not at all, and from all the stories you humans tell us I think I should be glad."
I smiled back, not just because of what she was doing to me. She wasn't wrong.

I cracked open my eyelids for a second, seeing what looked like undersea spires which seemed to glow.
"Almost there,"Kaya assured me, as I closed my eyes again, just feeling her body pulsate behind me.

An all female species.
Had I died and gone to heaven?
And T E N T A C L E S as well...

"Could...you tell me... about you?"I asked, stopping every time she moved.
"Of course,"She replied,"I'm a scientist- more of a biologist in your terms, but that's only my job. In my spare time I'm a sex enthusiast."
"That's a great...hobby,"I commented.
"I know right?"She agreed,"Also I browse your internet a lot, and I finally figured out how to dab..."
"Please don't,"I pleaded sarcastically.
She laughed, a few bubbles escaping her mouth.
"We're here,"She announced, releasing me.
I floated down, my bare feet touching the soft sand.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a city.
Kaya hadn't been lying.

It was green, in the deep blue depths.
I looked up, and the sun had definitely finished setting by now.
I was on some sort of path which ended at a small door.
It looked homely, with various sea plants growing around it.

"I'm not... A particularly rich scientist,"Kaya apologized.
"No it's- it's amazing." I complimented.

She led me inside, past a few more casual rooms and into some form of lab.
I touched one of the tables that had various substances in jars on it, and was surprised to find out that it wasn't uncomfortably cold like the ones I'd had at school.