I took it  and looked at Naomi so she came with us. B took us to his apartment. The girl was sitting on the couch. We stood close to her and she stood up.

" Chloe meet my girlfriend Raina I told you about. Raina meet Chloe my cousin." B said

"Your cousin?" I said shocked.

"Nice to meet you. You are very pretty," she said to me.

"Thank you so are you."

"I didn't mean to be rude a few minutes ago my uncle keeps trying to sent strippers for my cousin. He doesn't listen to no."

"Oh.. it's okay. This is my bestfriend Naomi," I said.

"Hi," she said.

I looked at B and he looked at me.

"Raina and I are going to go talk in private," B said.

"Well I'm going to go. I live down hall if you guys need anything let me know," Chloe said.

"You gonna be okay?" I asked Nae.

" I have to call Tyler and your mom so go ahead."

B took me to his room. We sat on the edge of bed.

" Why haven't you called?" I asked.

"You were ignoring me so I thought I have to leave anyway. I'll give you, your space."

I climbed on top of him so quickly and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my body it feels like he hasn't touched me in forever.

"I never want space again," I said breaking our kiss.

"I'm sorry if I made you worried."

"There is something I been wanting to tell you B."

"I love you Raina," slipped from his lips.

"I love you too," I said back.

We smiled big and started making out. B took off my shirt and laid me down. He took of my shoes and my pants. Then he got undressed and kissed every inch of my body. B slipped off my underwear slowly He was teasing me and it was working. When he ate me, I held my hand on his head and a pillow on my face. I was moaning into the pillow. After I finish he wouldn't have sex with me still not yet. Therefore I had to return a favor and then we laid there for a few minutes.

"I love you Bakieran," I spoke in the silence.

"I love you more Raina," he said back.

We kissed once more and quick got dressed again.

"So how did you get here?" B asked as we left out his room.

"Your car. I got my license yesterday."

"Congrats baby," he said hugging me.

We walked into the kitchen and Naomi came in.

"How was the I miss you sex?" She asked.