Then Tyler told them about his football scholarships to a few different schools and which one he was leaning towards. Ryan said the same but they only had one school the same. Naomi is going to vet school. Maddy wants to be teacher so she's going to a school close to home. Macey will be going to law school following after her mom.

I was having a great time but I still wondered about B. I wanted him to just appear like in the movies but this isn't the movies. I just wanted him to come home.

"Earth to Rain," Naomi said.

"Huh?" I said coming back to earth.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine."

"Mhm so did you hear what I asked?"

"No."

"What's B going to college for? You guys are both going to NYU right?"

"Yes we are and his major will be business."

"B for business," Tyler joked.

"Ha," I said .

Maddy took the attention away from me by bring up summer plans. Everyone wanted to go to the beach. I feel like since B has come more people want to explore out of Abbie . He just showed everyone the world is mysterious. They'll all come back though that's the difference.

After a few more beers I was done for. I was the first to go to bed. I went in the tent and wrote a little. Then I fell asleep as Macey came in. One by one everyone else went to bed. Tyler and Naomi had stayed up though .

In the morning I had to pee so I went to the outhouse. I had also changed behind it very quickly. Then I came back and everyone was waking up. We all decided breakfast at the diner.

Therefore everyone got ready and we all went to the diner. Ryan had to drop off Maddy thought apparently her mom wanted her home. At the diner we all sat together one side Naomi ,Macey.and I . The other Ryan and Tyler. We all ordered breakfast I got chocolate chip pancakes with shake.

"I love diner food," I said after taking a bite of my food.

"Yes, chef can cook," Tyler said eating his bacon and eggs.

Ryan got a breakfast sandwich which. Naomi got the same pancakes as me but with bacon. Macey got a breakfast sandwich like a Ryan but extra sausage.

Ryan and I paid for breakfast once everyone finished. Then Macey got a ride home with Ryan. Tyler left and Naomi rode home with me. Her parents were out town at some doctors thing. Therefore she would be staying with me.

"You okay?" She asked me again.

"Truthfully I miss the hell outta B."

"He still hasn't called?"

"No. I honestly want to just drive to New York and find him."

"Then do it, she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes and I'll go with you."

"You sure?"

"Hell yeah I never seen New York."

"Okay I just have to talk to his mom first."

"Why?"

"Cause I know she knows where he is."

We drove to B's house and I knocked on the door. She opened the door and let us in .

"What's going on?" She asked as we walked in the kitchen.

"I'm going to New York to see B. I know you know where he is . Please tell me."

"He's gonna kill me but that's his problem for wanting to keep shit from you," she said as she looked through the drawers.

She took out a napkin and a pen . Then she wrote the address and gave it to me.

"One more favorite," I said.

"Yes."

"Dylan and Leon."

"Go home and pack for your trip . I will deal with the boys. You need anything you call me," she said.

I hugged and thanked her before we left out. Then we went back to my house and packed. Naomi took a quick shower and I hopped in after. Afterwards we both got dressed and made sure we had everything.

"Who is Dylan and Leon?" Naomi asked.

"They are his bodyguards that were at the dance remember after the incident."

"Oh yeah. I see them around town recently."

"Well since the incident B has been having them watch me. It freaked him out."

"It did us too."

"Yeah. We should pack the car."

"Yes and I have to call Tyler."

We quickly packed the car and Nae called Tyler. I went back in and talk to my mom alone.

"Mom I have to talk to you," I said walking in the living room.

"What's up?"

"Okay well I'm leaving."

"What?" She retorted.

"I'm driving to New York to surprise B. I'm taking Naomi with me and I'll be back before the end of spring break."

She took a deep breathe and thought to herself for a second.

"Be safe. Text me when you can and do you need money?"

"Really? Where's mom I thought I'd have to fight you on this."

"You're 18 I couldn't really stop you. I'm losing you in a few months I have to loosen the reins at some point."

I hugged her and thanked her . She gave me some cash and kissed my cheek. Then Naomi and I left. She turned on the radio and was dancing in her seat. I smiled so big went we passed You're Now Leaving Abbie sign.