5

PoV: Sonic

"Thank you, have a nice night," I handed the costumer her bags.

"Sonic, you're still here?" My boss came out of his office, "I'll close up shop. Go home."

"Thanks, I'll go get changed," I left the counter and changed out of my red shirt to the white one I wore before work.

  I picked up two flowers, a few bean paste buns, and some incents as I walked to the cemetery. The sun was setting so it was nice. I walked to the two graves I left a chair by.

"Hi Mom," I put a flower on my Mom's grave. I did the same to Dad's, "Hi Dad. I miss you guys. I know I didn't visit yesterday, I was kicked out of the privet buildings at the Ring Academy. I'm sorry. I tried to keep up with the classes, I really did... I just couldn't manage work and school anymore. I didn't mean to disappoint you."

  I wiped my eyes to stop my crying.

"I'll get back in. I promise. I'll work hard and get myself back into the privet grade buildings. I promise," I lit some incents for them, "I joined the soccer team. I thought it might be fun. There's lots of running for me to do and I've got pretty good control of the ball. Then I can join the track team."

"I hope I'm making you proud," I kissed each tombstone and left a bean paste bun as an offering for each one of them and left.

  I walked back to Mephiles's dorm as it got dark.

"Where the hell were you?" Scourge grabbed me the second I walked in.

"I had something to take care of after work. It's just something I do everyday so don't worry about it," I walked over to the desk and put everything into an organized spot.

"What are you doing?" Scourge asked.

"Clearing off the desk so we can actually use it," I pulled out what ever homework I didn't finish and worked.

"Sonic, you can relax instead," Mephilies offered me a book.

"It's fine. I need to study," I ignored how heavy my eyes were getting and just worked through my notes.

PoV: Mephilies

Sonic just kept working until he fell asleep while writing. I walked over to pick him up.

"Hold it. Whose he sleeping with?" Scourge asked.

"Then who changes him into pyjamas?" I responded with confidence.

"I'm changing him," Scourge picked Sonic up and he shifted.

  He laid Sonic on my bed and pulled off his shoes. Changing him carefully to not wake him up. Scourge pulled one of his shirts over Sonic, leaving him looking absolutely adorable.

"You ever think about getting an apartment?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Scourge laid the blanket over Sonic.

"The five of us. Me, you, Shadow, Silver, and Sonic of course. We would have a privet place to live together and do anything we wanted. Split rent three ways since Silver and Sonic won't need to work," I changed into my boxers and laid down with Sonic.

"We've got to tell the others. One bedroom with two kingsized beds pushed against each other. A long couch and big TV. Just one thing, none of us know how to cook," he said.

"We don't know if can or not yet. Tomorrow's Friday. We can see what he can do then," I turned off the light and felt Sonic snuggled against me.

"Hey, it's my turn next time," Scourge growled.

"Obviously."

---

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up warmer than usual. I opened my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I fell out of bed and backed up against the opposite wall, "What did you do to me?!"

"You're too loud in the morning. Come back to bed," Mephilies rolled got up and grabbed me.

"Put me down! Put me down!" I fought his grip, "Mephilies!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Our neighbors pounded on the wall.

"See, you're too loud. You can sleep with me or snuggle with Scourge," Mephilies put me down on his bed.

"I'll sleep in my own bed," Climbed up to quickly find soaked sheets and a bucket in my bed, "What happened to my bed?"

"The doom upstairs sprung a leak in the middle of the night. We put the bucket up there to keep water from spilling into Scourge's bed. Hence the tarp under your mattress. So, who are you sleeping with?" He made room on his bed.

  I grabbed the blanket Scourge wasn't using and my pillow. I tossed it onto the floor and laid on the ground.

It was only five am, I still had an hour and a half to sleep until my alarm went off. I closed my eyes to sleep. I felt myself picked up and I quickly hit who ever picked me up. Mephilies laid me in his bed, kicked Scourge over and laid down next to him. Never expected that... I guess I over reacted.

"Here," I held out the extra blanket.

"You keep it," he said.

"Just take it. Don't make things awkward," he took it from me and I laid down.

"Sonic, you're cute when you're nice."

"Shut up."

  They're still weird.

~~~