25-news news

I update but it sucked so I decided to re update its just a filler not very important. Again this is just a filler not a capital I promise ebette r update soon

"Good morning freshly birthed humans I'm your host Betty cooper  and I'm here to tell you all the tea! On news news." Betty said to the camera with a smile.

"But first let me introduce you to my co host Mr snuggles. " Betty says pulling about a fluffy unicorn stuffed animal with rainbow fur.

"My mom said he's magical. " Betty laughs before getting back on topic.

"Today I'll be going over the tea and whomst is the first on I spilling session. Only Kevin Keller. " Betty turns around facing the opposite of the camera her back to it.

"Apparently Kevin at the dance got turned down by James sanders who ran after Jughead." Better says still facing the wrong way.

"Turn around!" Cheryl scoffs from the camera.

Betty quickly turns back around to the camera.

"Rumors say Kevin ended up going home with the janitors mop."

James watched as Jughead danced with Toni and Cheryl with a goofy smile on his face. He sipped on his punch with agony. He wanted to be the one dancing with that stupid cute boy. He watches as Jughead excuses himself to walk out. He went to follow until Kevin got in front of him.

"Hey hot stuff let's dance." Kevin says throwing himself at James. James catches him but puts him up straight.

"Not right now Kev." PJ says with a soft smile.

"Cmon loosen up." Kevin says he was buzzing he definitely spiked his own punch.

"I'm not dancing with you your drunk." James says and Kevin grabs the boys waist pulling him into his space.

"Please." Kevin says and James sighs before pushing the taller boy away lightly.