Black sweatbands and black boots with white laces. He rolled his shoulders and practiced a high kick stretch before nodding himself that he was ready.

Dashing outside was not bad but say he was the last one wasn't a good start to their first training class. He needed to not make a habit of it.

Standing amongst the class, everyone else was paying to All Might as he went over the rules of this exercise as well winning and losing conditions.

Izuku waited until he was called out, his teammate was a brown-haired girl named Ochako Uraraka. Who had given him the stink eye already. Ever since yesterday when Izuku's tail brushed up the invisible girls skirt by accident all of the girls in the class already put a label on him. Hell, even Katsuki was in on it only laughing at his misfortune.

"Alright here are the plans so why don't we~"

"You mean you right? Cause I don't exactly trust you.  You closet perv." Occhako cut him off causing the young martial artist to be stunned.

"A...okay. W-What do you suggest?" Izuku asked his teammate. The girl next to him just gave him a cold glare before saying. "Just head in there and find the bomb."

Izuku nodded a bit discouraged. He was already starting off the school year with a label on him. Now all of the girls and some of the boys even ignored his presence.

When the match started, both heroes in training infiltrated the building. Ochako took the lead while Izuku kept his senses up. Every now and then he would get a shifty look from the girl ahead of him, basically keeping an eye on the teen. The martial artist mentally sighed.

It wasn't long before he felt a sudden rise in energy. It was heading their way, just before Katsuki made the ambush attempt, Izuku grabbed Ochako by the arm and pulled her away from the corner.

"Hey! What are you~"

A blast sounded the building. The confrontation had started. The smoke was blown aside by a proud swing of the explosive teenage girl. She held a cynical grin on her face.

"Well look at that, Muyona Hentai(Useless Pervert) actually can do some good." Her mock made Izuku flinch at his own shame. Only less than a second he recovered, "What happen to Deku?" His face filled with determination of proving that nickname wrong.

The blonde laughed before popping some sparks in her palms. "It was only fitting for a name change since you downgraded! "Really how can someone be even more useless?" Well your the answer to that question now, Muyona Hentai." She lauched her self at the pair. Aiming to take out both with a doable explosion.

Uraraka looked up in surprise, she covered her head with her arms to protect from the blast.

Bash! *Gasp*

"Ack!" The brown haired girl looked up to see Izuku gut punched, his fist was pushing inside the blondes stomach. This in turn created a build up of saliva that erupted out of Katsuki's mouth. Izuku uses this chance to swiftly turn his body while grabbing Bakugo's arm. With out any hesitation, he threw Katsuki out of the wall. Slam. She flew out of the building. Izuku saw her land in the distance below. He sweated profusely, he thought he was holding back but when he grabbed Katsuki, he must have put too much force into the throw.

Immediately remembering Uraraka, he turned to her offering a hand. The brown-haired girl looked at the boy with such shock. Hesitantly she took his offering.

"We need to find the weapon." Izuku pulls her on her feet. Ochako just looked blankly at him, seriously what was this guy's quirk.

Not wasting anymore time, Izuku leads the girl up to where Tenya is. As expected he was guarding the weapon. All the while putting on a villainous act. To which Izuku didn't really feel like playing along, considering...his reputation would just get even worse.