16

yuta

yuto and sana are often together now, but at least i get to be with sakura.

also, the teachers let us home earlier, half hour earlier. maybe i get to be more with sakura. or is she still at school?

i was skipping my way to the stairs, and there i saw the beautiful pink sakura. that tree made me think of sakura, resembles her a lot.

i heard giggles, giggles that came from a girl, not only a girl, it sounded like a bunch of girls.

did sakura brought some of her friends?

i quickly ran my way to the top of the stairs, i looked down and felt my heart break to pieces.

sakura told me that she didn't had any friends.

i saw three student girls that had the same uniform like sakura, they grabbed her bag and tossed it far away as her things rolled out, her things broke and got ruined. a girl who dyed her hair blonde snatched her sketchbook and threw it.

the girl who had blonde hair kneeled down, and grabbed a paper that was folded. she opened it, and widened her eyes.

"wait.... he looks familiar." i could hear nasty voice from up here. "isn't this nakamoto yuta?" she asked.

"you're very good at drawing sakura, you can clearly see that it is him. but, he won't be impressed and he wouldn't be interested in you. you're never gonna have a chance. he's the most popular in that high school for boys, he is rich and you're not."

"plus, you were deaf, and you talk so weird and disgusting." she rolled her eyes, then flipped her hair.

"yah!" i yelled, i was already behind these girls, i could clearly see that they cut their skirts even shorter.

sakura was on the floor, helpless, she looked up, her eyes were teary.

the girls looked surprised. "o-oh, nakamoto yuta." one of them mumbled to herself.

"well, if it isn't nakamoto yuta." the blonde girl spoke, she scoffed and smiled at me.

"leave now, or i have no push all of you down the stairs." i gritted my teeth, i fisted my hands and shot them the most cold look i could ever do.

"y-yuta? you don't know me?" the blonde girl asked confused, she started to frown as i raised an eyebrow.

i looked down her ID. "i do, you're aika." i spoke.

she smiled and felt satisfied.

"i only know that because of your ID." i said, it made her frown again. "now i won't repeat, get the hell out of here or i will do it myself."

"push me sensei-"

"shut up mira!" aika scoffed annoyed, aika grabbed mira's collar and dragged both of her friends away.