o7

yuta

when she shook her head, i got very confused and raised an eyebrow.

"huh?" i tilted my head and blinked.

she pursed her lips, it looked like she got a lot of difficulties to speak, and look at her blush madly. so red yet so cute.

"what's your name?" i asked clearly while smiling. it sounded like we were children from the kindergarten at their first day of school.

she pouted and rubbed her head, she looked up the sky and thought. then a few seconds later she bounced and smiled.

she pointed at the tree, then looked at me.

i raised an eyebrow. "uh.... the tree?" i bit my lip, i started to think there was something wrong with her.

"i asked for your name." i said in a friendly tone.

she nodded her head instantly and pointed even more at the tree above us.

"the tree? sakura tree-"

she gave me a thumbs up, then nodded her head, fast like a cute puppy.

"oh, you're name is sakura." i happily smiled.

she nodded.

"why don't you just talk, i guess you have a sweet honey voice." i smiled, kinda regretted because it sounded very cringe.

she blushed and chuckled, she took out her sketchbook and started writing.

i blinked.

she gave me the sketchbook, as i read what was written down the paper.

"i am mute."

when i saw those words she wrote it, made me stop whatever i was doing, i looked up at her then down at the paper again.

all those days i walked passed her, i never knew she was mute.

i smiled.

"well, i would like to be friends with you sakura. is that okay?" i asked.

she smiled and nodded. then she started writing on her notebook again.

"i never had a friend before."
"thank you."

i patted her head, it made her blush and flinch. "you're welcome."