o8

yuta

luckily she can hear, but can't speak.

"hey sakura." i greeted her, i sat beside her and watched her sketch the sakura trees.

she looked at me, and mouthed the words. "hello yuta."

i placed my bag on the floor, and pulled out my homework that was suppose to be done today, but our teacher was sick so i got a chance to finish it today.

she looked at my papers. "do you need help?" she mouthed.

"um.... yes." i awkwardly said and scratched my head.

she looked down at my sheets, then giggled at one of my answers since it was probably wrong.

she pointed at it, and shook her head. "incorrect yuta." she mouthed.

she started writing on her sketchbook, then showed it to me.

"when there are parentheses in the calculations, calculate the calculations that are inside the parentheses first."

i raised an eyebrow, confused.

sakura rolled her eyes while smiling.

she pointed at the calculation on my sheet. it meant that she was going to teach me.

"you know what sakura, that's for today! i don't want to have mathematics right now." i awkwardly laughed and shove my homework inside my bag.

sakura gave me a blank face.

"teach me how to draw." i said, sat closer to her and rested my chin on top of my knees as i watched her draw.