Getting into an argument

Xiumin ♛:

Xiumin won't start an argument over every little thing that is not worth fighting for and would be really mature about it, wanting his s/o to treat the subject with the same maturity he does. When you accidentally broke one of his favorite bluetooth speakers that he usually doesn't use that much, he slightly got upset more over the fact that you blamed your dog for it and lied, than the loss of the speaker. But he calmly listened your side, without butting in, yelling or using profanities while you spoke what happened and why. He will understand and be really good with it if you admit your fault and apologize, but if opposite he will get more and more upset.

"I understand, thank you for telling me the truth."

♛ Suho ♛:

Suho:

Fighting with Junmyeon is a real experience let me tell you. He would try to keep his calm and not raise his voice, not seeing the point in that, wanting to resolve the argument in a mature and adult like way before it escalates to something more serious than it needs to be. So, when one day he came home from practice and you totally ignored his presence, he really tried to talk to you, to understand what has he done to deserve your silence. But when you'd only scoff and ignore his presence even more every time he'd open his mouth, he'd finally lose his patience and storm off, slamming the front door on his way out. Don't worry he would come back when he'd cool off and try again, not accepting defeat.

"Fine then, if you want to be a child then so be it. I'm leaving."

♛ Lay ♛:

Lay:

Fights with Yixing are a really rare thing if not non-existent at all. He really doesn't like fighting, especially with you so he tries to avoid doing so. Every argument is resolved as quickly as possible with him apologizing even if he's not the one at fault, just to make you happy. But sorry doesn't always resolve everything. He would come home from filming late at night one day and you would startle him by still being awake and pissed off for that matter. He would be taken aback when you'd suddenly start yelling, reminding him of the date you two were supposed to have tonight. Yixing would froze, mentally slapping himself for forgetting and making you wait at the restaurant for hours just for him not to show up at all. After that, he would hug you to his chest, despite your protests and apologize over and over again, feeling horrible.