Having fun as a couple

Xiumin ♛:

You two would have a lot of coffee related dates, from going to your favorite cafe to lazy days at home, where you'd watch Xiumin prepare your drinks. Also who said coffee and dancing don't match? You will put some soft music, grabbing your boyfriend's arms and dancing slowly in the kitchen together. A lot of shouting. Like have you heard him, that's his damn special talent. You annoying him while he cleans the house, because he looks so damn serious cleaning off the dust. You are the type of couple to have matching clothes and print stupid things the other said, sticking them around your flat. And after that Xiumin kickin' ya ass if you dare not to pick them up. One day you come home with a cute puppy who will drive your Baozi crazy every time he knocks off a vase or rummages in the trash bin. He was that close to choking that dog, I swear. But he loved you and your asshole of dog nevertheless.

 But he loved you and your asshole of dog nevertheless

Suho:

Junmyeon will spoil you a lot. Like, did you look at that bracelet for more than 5 seconds? Next day you will see it on your bedside table with a red rose besides it. You really don't like the way he spends his money on you and you always lecture him about it. He just smiles and says that you're worth way more than he spends on you. You guys will often cuddle on the couch and read together, or he will read, and you would poke his cheek, ruffle his hair and leave kisses all over his face, trying to get his attention. Whenever he's sad or stressed, he lays his head on your lap and vents his frustrations while you run your fingers through his hair, softly massaging his scalp.

 Whenever he's sad or stressed, he lays his head on your lap and vents his frustrations while you run your fingers through his hair, softly massaging his scalp

Lay:

You + Yixing = cutest couple ever. Relationship goals! My baby Yixing is such a sweetheart and he will always make sure you are okay before anything. You guys would cook together a lot. A lot of the times he would wake you up with breakfast in bed or vice-versa, depends on who wakes up first. He tries to take you to China with him every time he goes, since he has a lot of schedules there and doesn't want to be apart from you. Speaking of China, he tries to teach you Chinese as best as he can. You will have random dance battles in the middle of the living room. Most of the times, he lets you win because your smile makes him all happy and soft inside.