28

Krystal reached over the edge of the bunk grabbing her sweater. I watched as she pulled it on, thinking she'd lay right back down. she then grabbed her skirt and pulled it on then started getting the rest of her stuff. "where are you going?"

"to the van, before they leave," she told me, sat up too grabbing my shirt.

"just stay, Krystal," I told her. she shook her head.

"don't want to, I don't even want to stay on tour. I'm just gonna leave."

"Wait, no Krystal, there's only four days left," I said she shook her head. "if you leave now I'll miss your birthday-"

"i never told you that."

"told me what?" i questioned.

"my birthday, how do you know it?"

"Oh, I read your old ID that night at the hotel," i explained, chewing on the bottom of my lip. "please, Krystal, just stay."

she nodded, "I just need some space," she muttered.

"but you're not leaving, right?"

"yeah," she said quietly.

-----

I don't think I had ever seen Krystal so reserved before. she barely spoke the past two days. she spent a lot of time away and in a notebook, writing. she disappeared early today with her friends. They'd already set up back stage at the venue. I decided to take a peek.

I could hear the strumming of guitars as I approached. Getting closer I heard singing. Female and low. It wasn't Ava's voice singing but hers talking.

"Shread it!" I heard RK scream at someone following a crazy good guitar solo. There were a few mess ups but it added alot of character.

I peaked around the corner to see it was Krystal. I never knew she was that good. I smiled watching her come to an end. RK jumped up and swaddled her as soon as she put her guitar down. She laughed letting him embrace her and kiss all over her face happily. Mouth included. Not gonna lie I really didn't like that, but I kept watching as he picked her up jumping around. They were all shouting, I smiled hearing and seeing Krystal laugh. Her hair was all over her face and messy but she was still absolutely perfect still.

She didnt see me until he put her down, she locked eyes with me, smiling. I cracked a smile too, and it felt like everything around us faded out until RK grabbed her.

And not that long later we'd finished preforming. Tons and tons of screaming and shouting insuded as we finished preforming. It was our last show of the tour. And it was over just like that.

"Drinks! We need drinks! And pot!" CC shouted, getting a cheer from RK.

"Ava's got in her guitar case," RK said, sending Ava off to get it.

"Mmm.. you guys go ahead I'm too tired, I'll just sleep in the car," Krystal said.

"Haha, no way you're coming! We're celebrating our song writer!" Ava said.

"Yeah, I'll carry you!" RK said, getting her on his back and starting to trot off  to the bus. Everyone followed with lightning speed. Except me and mark.

"So just us, huh?" Mark smiled, walking along with me to the bus.

______