Chapter 7. (2) (Finale)

[ Zoe. ]

No, he's doing exactly what I hoped he wouldn't do! I can't accept his offer, as much as I want to, I seriously can't.

I took his hand in mine, "Look, Tyler. I like you, I really do but-"

"Oh no. You're not rejecting me, are you?" He loosened his grip on my hands.

"I wouldn't call it rejecting, I'm looking out for you."

Pure silence became thick between us. Shit, I know he isn't taking this so well.

"Tyler, please say something.."

He dropped his head for a few seconds & picked it back up, revealing his pitch-black eyes. I screamed dropping his hands & slowly backing away.

"T-Tyler?! Is that you?!"

"No, slut. This isn't Tyler."

"Then... Who are you?" I continued taking small steps backwards while he still approached.

"Wolf. I thought you loved me, you deceiving whore!" He screamed, pounding a wall.

I jumped at the impact, "I-I do but it's not going to work! Trust me!"

He chuckled, "Am I not good enough? Huh? Is that why you're pushing me away?! I don't take rejection very well, bitch and if I can't have you, I'll be damned if someone else will!"

I backed into a wall, "Tyler, please calm down!"

"No, fuck being calm. I'm just about ready to rip your skin off."

And before I knew it, his wrists were fastened around my neck, thieving every bit of air I had left. I couldn't do much but look into his black eyes. I didn't know who this person was. This wasn't the sweet, chill & goofy Tyler I knew. This was something beyond a demon.

Maybe I should've stayed home. I disobeyed my mother's command & look where it's gotten me. What a way to end prom.

My vision quickly became blurry, while I struggled for air. Finally, everything went black. I heard my body hit the floor & the world went completely silent to me.

[ Wolf. ]

I grabbed her by her arms & hauled her out the back door. There was a forest behind the school which made things even more easier. No one ever comes back here, people find it creepy. Personally, I find it soothing.

Her mint-green dress began picking up dirt as I dragged her into the middle of the forest. I dropped her & went for the knife in my back pocket.

God, I hate her fucking guts for this. I seriously thought it would work. I loved her... I guess I wasn't the one. No one else will get the chance to have her if I can't.

I got on top of her, pressing the knife against her throat, "I gave you everything."

I slit her, watching the blood slowly ooze out. "Fuck you, whore! We would've had something, bitch!" I screamed, dropping the knife.

Her beautiful dress quickly became soiled with her own blood. I flipped her onto her stomach & unzipped the dress. I pulled it down to her ankles also stripping her of anything she had beneath it. Finally, she was naked.

I smiled to myself, "Fucking beautiful."

I laid her back down, facing me & opened her legs. I slowly pushed myself in, gnawing at my bottom lip. She was still warm & cummy. Awesome.

I pushed deeper & deeper, moaning to myself, "Fucking slut, we could've had kids! We could've had a nice house with a nice car... I would've gave you everything!" I held my head low, allowing a few tears to slip out. "But... It's all over now.."

I leaned forward & kissed her gaping neck. I licked my lips, tasting her sweet, warm blood. Delicious. I kept thrusting & thrusting until I finally came.

I stood up, fixing my pants. I'm going home, fuck prom.

I looked at her one last time, flicking her off, "Fuck you. I loved you."