Chapter 6. (1)

[ Zoe. ]

We arrived hand-in-hand & I was instantly blown away. The set up was really nice, actually. Students were already on the dance floor bumpin' & grinding. The principal announced the prom pictures would be taken in under ten minutes, so Tyler & decided to dance until then.

I put my arms around his neck while his were fastened around my waist, slowly stepping side to side. The lights were dimmed down & such triggering the students to sneak a few kisses with their dates.

He cleared his throat, "So, how are you liking prom so far?"

I giggled, "Just shut up and kiss me, Tyler."

He did as told & pressed his juicy lips against mine. I'm really going to miss him & his plump lips, dude.

Soon, the song faded out & the principal told us to get in line for pictures. Tyler & I were 3 couples away from our turn.

We stood in front of the camera & Tyler held me from behind sticking his tongue out while I normally smiled. Haha, I love his goofy personality. The flash went off & I was almost blinded.

After our pictures, we went over to the punch table, getting some punch of course.

"Wait, could I talk to you for a minuet?" He asked, setting his drink back down.

"Um, sure." I responded as he dragged me into an empty hallway.

"What's up?" I became concerned.

You could tell he had something big on his mind.

"I don't know how to say this..."

"Just say it, I won't bite."

He sighed, "Um, I want you to be my... girlfriend."