But before we can even take things any further, the door bursts open and I pull my hand back but Nik holds me to his chest covering me.

"Why didn't you knock!" He grits out zipping up my jeans and getting my shirt for me and putting it over my head. When he's satisfied I'm looking somehow decent, he zips his jeans and picks up his shirt pulling me with him.

"I thought you were alone sir, I thought your lover had left, its late" he says looking me up and down with a dismissive look and with an air of superiority. Looking down on me. Probably thinking I'm some hooker.

"My lover? Do you want to get fired? Max is married to me! He is Maxmillian Starlinksy....address him properly! " Nik puts him in his place

"I'm so sorry Mr. Starlinsky ,I didn't know" he says embarrassed

"Next time you address him as anything else....." Nik threatens

"Its fine" I say holding onto Nik's hand

"We are leaving, whatever it is can wait i. Come on Max" he says taking my hand in his.

We went out for dinner and we talked and laughed throughout, but it was so late and we both had early mornings the next day.

That was how we were fairing till this trip we were going on.

"Hey, what are you thinking? We are here" Nik says as I realize we have arrived at a private hangar. I guess this is where we were boarding Nik's jet from.

We get out of the car and Nik holds my hand in his as we go to meet the others.

"Hey guys! Nik waves at them as they come to welcome us. They are six in total. There is Valerian, Daniel, and two other guys with their wives.
We say hello to them and Nik introduces me to them. We get on the plane and wow its so amazing in here. The seats are plush and the whole place is just luxurious.
We chat throughout most of the journey as were are served food and drinks but eventually, I drift off into sleep.

The next time Nik wakes me up, the jet had landed and the rentals were ready to take us to the resort. As the rest were moving out, I quickly went to the bathroom to freshen. I splash water on my face and look at my face in the mirror. I look like a person who has just woken up, my hair flying allover the place. I try to comb my fingers through it to tame it. I get a paper towel and dry my face. By the time I look up, Nik is there staring at me. He actually does it a lot lately. I wonder what he is thinking about.

" Hey sleepy head" he says coming towards me and planting a gentle kiss on my forehead

"I can't believe I slept that much" I say smiling

"You are adorable when you sleep" he says ruffling my hair

"No...don't do that" I shout grabbing his hand. My hair was going to be allover the place again.

Nik just laughs loudly as I follow behind him.
We get off the jet and get in the car we were going to use. We reach the resort and I get out awed. It was at the river bank, looking so stunning with its smooth sand and tropical feel.
The rest of our party gather around and we make plans for the evening.

"So let's go rest for now then meet up for dinner and a show at the beach" Valerian says and everyone agrees. We all needed some rest. As Daniel and the other guests go up to their suites, Valerian calls us back.

"So guys, I need help with the proposal since we are here for three days, I thought I should do it tomorrow" he says

"That's so romantic, so you need help with details?" I ask

"Yes,actually, I already selected a place" he says

"We can work with that" I say going in with Valerian as we continue talking about the proposal. After he goes to their suite, I branch off to ours and find Nik in just a towel.

"Woah!" I say crawling up the bed to him and leaning over him. He laughs looking up at me.
Damn this sexy man! I think as I lay flat on him and fit our bodies together as I take his mouth in a hungry kiss. He moans and grabs my head down to his and kisses me, my hands roaming all over his chest, tracing that beautiful dragon tattoo.

"You're over dressed" he says sitting up with me as I chuckle and quickly shuffle out of my clothes. He holds his hands out to me but I walk slowly towards him, swinging left and right.

"A show!" He says leaning back on the bed and putting his hands over his head and staring at me with unrestrained desire and want burning in his eyes.
When I reach him, all the playfulness is gone and he pulls me and makes me straddle his lap his hands on my hips.
He takes my lips in a drugging kiss that leaves me breathless as I pull away and shower his face with kisses, slowly going down his chest.
When I reach his stomach, i press a kiss there and his stomach muscles contract hard. I look down at his long impressive length begging for a touch and lean down and take him in slowly as his fingers tighten in my hair. I take him in at once and lick up and down his hard length stroking his balls with the other. His eyes are blown wide and he moans out his pleasure. I continue licking and kissing, flattening my tongue on his sensitive underside,running my tongue and hollowing out my cheeks looking at his face to see his reactions.
He pulls my head up and I look at him on the verge on releasing,he's so close I can tell.

"Enough" he whispers pulling out the bedside drawer and getting a bottle of lube and making me face him. He pours some on his fingers and leans in to kiss me as his fingers go to my backside and rub around teasingly, then he slowly inserts one finger stretching me, by the time he's put in all three, I'm a moaning mess. He suddenly takes his fingers out and I protest but suddenly, his fingers are replaced with his hard length, I let out a slow moan of pleasure as he slowly goes all the way in.
He holds my hips tight and says to me,

"Make love to me" I position myself and go up and down his length, all the while my lips fused to his. When I falter,he takes over setting a relentless pace and we are coming a while later, our bodies slick with sweat. He kisses me and slowly gets out of me.

"I missed that" he says as I fall beside him.

"Me too" I say snuggling on his chest and going to sleep.

We wake up around seven fifteen and take a quick shower and dress up for the dinner. I was starving and Nik wanted to order me some food but we were going for dinner anyway so I asked him to let it be. But he insisted and got me a sandwich to eat.
There was a knock on our door and we head out to meet the rest for dinner on the beach.
We go to a table and the beach looks amazing with lights hung allover the place.
After we are all seated and done ordering, we sit and chat. One of the women, the wife to Steve Says,

"This place brings memories, Steve and I came here for our honeymoon" she says

"Woow,this place is truly amazing, maybe if we had known, we would have come here too" the other wife says

"How about you and Nik?" She asks

I look at Nik as he turns to look at me too.

"Well, Nik and I got married young, so we didn't have a honeymoon" I say

"You should have one, its never too late" Steve says as I look at Nik and blush. He smiles at me and takes my hand in his under the table.

"Oh yeah, actually all of us are married here except Valerian and Daniel" she says teasingly

"I didn't even think of it, when are you two stepping up" the other wife laughs turning to them

"Well, some people like acting like they don't know" Daniel replies

"What are you talking about?" Valerian says turning to Daniel

"Nothing, some people never show interest and we can't force them, can we?!" Daniel replies

"Well maybe some people were also waiting for interest" Valerian replies back.

Oh no! Not this! I think as the atmosphere turns awkward and tense and no one knows what to say. Fortunately, food is brought and everyone digs in and the conversation shifts to other topics and the awkward air dissipates.
I can't wait for the surprise proposal tomorrow.

If you liked this chapter,don't forget to vote and comment.