#Author'sNote #Pleaseread!

Hey Guys. So if you read Smilie254's story The Engagement Rule (which all of you should), you would've read her recent update... about me and hergetting copyrighted (is that right? I don't know, all I know is that we both got our stories copied). Anyways, when I found out it was on this very story I'm not going to lie, I was furious. I was ok with you going off of the Facebook idea with another fan base, heck, I even encouraged you to do it by voting for your author's note where you said that you were making a facebook story. But when I pulled up your story and read it, you basically took the apple right out of the horse's mouth.

Listen, I appreciate you. I appreciate that you're on Wattpad writing, I appreciate that you like my stories, and to tell the truth I love your stories on here! You are one of my favorite writers on here. So that means that you're smart enough to be original.

I'm not going to call you out too much, because you did the mature thing and said sorry via Smilie254 to me. And I completely accept your apology. Let bygones be bygones. Just please do not do it again, because it crushes me internally :D and we don't want that.

I guess it's an unlikely event when someone apologizes and quits stealing, because it's still happening to @smilie254. Don't worry, it's not the same person, but it's still bugging me.

You know who you are ok? Ieven know who you are. You follow both me and Smilie. And as for you, I've seen what you've been doing to Smilie for a while now, and may I just say you're not fooling me. Not only have you copied one of her stories, but you've copied two, TWO. That makes me really disappointed, and it also makes me sad. Not only because of what you're doing oh so willingly, but because of what I have to see whenever this happens to her. She comes to me with this countenance as if someone close to us just got murdered (I know, I'm exaggerating!). This is my big sister, my best friend that you are hurting. And that's not ok with me. We both come on here to express ourselves. And when she told me that she might shut down her account because of you/people like you who steal, that's when it's really crossed the line. I know that she's not expecting an apology from you, because she blocked you, and she's just that nice. But I'm not her, and I'm expecting an apology from you over PM. Because not only did you hurt her, but indirectly you hurt me too. So it's about time you fess up. I'm sorry I have to be like this, but when this happens to someone it's just not cool. And when you keep going with it and act like nothing happened that's really not cool. It's time.

Thank you all for reading! I hate putting the hammer down like that, but it's better that than you guys doing something like this in real life and getting more than just a semi stern scolding for it, like getting arrested. Because if this was off Wattpad and you plagiarized someone like you did, then you would get arrested. The overall moral of this story is: Stealing's bad! *Tisk Tisk Tisk* so you know... don't do it :P Thank you person for saying you're sorry. That was really really really big of you, and I appreciate it. I also hope that we can move past this and part as unlikely friends :P (I love Tangled) ANYWAYS! I'll be updating this story and others soon, so remember to...

VOTE 👍COMMENT 💬 FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

(I had a lot of coffee ☕☕☕ don't judge me 😵)