Bullying and Rucastales

Hey guys!

So as most of you have probably heard, there's been a situation that has been made clear to me (thanks Caroline!). Involving people bullying rucastales. Furthermore involving threats of suicide (from said bullies to rucastales).

I just want to make my stance on this clear. Bullying is not okay. I don't care what the situation is. If anyone is trying to put someone else down for their own personal gain, or whatever shit they justify to makes this heinous act acceptable.

I have been a victim of bullying. Luckily, it was in real life so I could come home and be part of a community that accepted me; Wattpad. To see that someone like me, rucastales's, wanted to join this community and was bullied online is terrible.

I've always loved Wattpad for the way in which I could make friends, express myself, and be part of a group that would never judge me. To see that the warm welcome I got almost 3 years ago, was not extended to rucastales, disappointed me greatly. I thought our society, or at least our generation, had moved forward from this. It makes my heart break thinking about this.

I hope that all of you can go to rucastales's profile (the most recent person I've now followed), and send positive vibes their way, as you've always done with me. If you or a friend has ever experienced bullying or cyber bullying, please stand up and speak out. Or at least tell someone (hey, you can even come to me 😄). With every voice heard, this becomes a more important cause.

Thank you so much, and I will do my best to update. If you read this whole message, I truly appreciate you!

-Stevie