chapter 4-backstabber

As Harry made his way after Danielle, he started to think about what he should do to her  to make her realize she doesnt want to mess with him. As he kept on walking he smirked as he finally thought of an plan. He chuckled and ran up to her, covering her mouth his his hand and gradding her down the hall and into a old class room which had been turned into storage place.

Danielle turned around scared but when she saw Harry she went mad.

''the fuck Styles?!'' she snapped at him as Harry smirked as his hand went up and a slap was the next thing she felt.

********************** 

Gabriella and Mike went inside the class room as she couldnt stop smiling. Finally she was around a guy, who didnt want to abuse her. she felt safe around him. But it wasnt for long, soon Zayn and Louis walked inside the same class room smirking and whiping their hands. 

Gabriella looked at them confused, and Louis for sure noticed that. He chuckled as he walked up to both, Gabby and Mike.

''looks like a slut got herself a gay friend'' he said teasing as he shot Mike a look. For a second Mike got really nervous. How did he..he thought to himself. 

''Talk to you later ,Mike'' Louis said as he walked to his seat and sat down with Zayn next to him. 

Gabriella looked at Mike confused but he just smiled at her. She knew something  was up. And what did Louis mean by gay friend? Mike couldnt be gay. his around girls all the time, atleast thats what she thought. She toke a breath and turned around to look at the teacher.

Today something was really wrong, today was probably the most confused and weirdest day ever. First the Danielle stooding up to Gabriella thing, the next Mike thing, and now Zayn nor Louis hit her or punch her. It was like they didnt notice her that she was in the same class, only one seat away from them. 

She opened her text book and tried to take notes, but with all the things going on she just couldnt put her mind into the whole math problem thing. She got u and walked outside the bathroom walking to the bathroom but as she passed a classroom she heard someone moaning, and that voice sounded very familiar. 

Gabriella slowly walked over to the class room door, in normal situetion, she wouldnt be doing this, but right now it felt like she knew someone in that room. She leaned up and looked inside the class room as there was a small window inside the door. The view shocked her, she gasped as she kept staring. Her thoughts started to blow up, all the things..everything...it was fake! it was a fucking act!

She turned around and went to her locker, getting out her bag and phone, she looked at time as it was only 1 pm. School wouldnt end for 3 more hours. She sighed as she needed to get out of here. 

--------------

Gabriella opened the starbucks door and stepped in, as the coffee smell hit her nose, she smiled and went to order her drink when she heard her name beeing called. She turned around scared to see Harry, Zayn or Louis, but what she saw was Liam. He smiled as he walked over to her.

''Ella! what are you doing here? i thought school doesnt end untill 4 pm'' he said eyeing the girl.

''i..uh..just got sick..'' she said as she turned around and toke her drink, she needed to get out right now

''well that sucks. Do you want to sit down? we didnt get to know each other the other day..'' he said as he leaded her to the table he was sitting earlyer. 

''i ca---''

''so,is everything okay?'' he asked not bothering to hear her out. 

Gabriella looked at him, how could this sweet guy have a girlfriend like...her. she kept looking at him,studying his face.

''gabriella?'' a voice broke her out of her thoughts as she snapped out and looked at him

''hmm?'' she asked as she eyed him

''did you meet Danielle today?'' he asked

Danielle..

''amm...'' she started but didnt know what to say next. Should she tell the truth? the truth that she was Harry and Danielle doing it? or should she just lie and not mention that part? But Liam doesnt desserve a girlfriend that goes behind his back and cheats with a bloody buly!

''gabriella?'' liam asked once again, ''did you met her? she said she would find you in the morning'' he said   with a smile 

''i did..'' she said and looke down 

''thats nice!'' he said as his phone went off.

''Niall´s calling. oh that reminds me, do you want to hung out with us sometime?'' he asked  as he answered his phone. Gabriella didnt even notice that she nodded her head. She got up and left. 

What has she done.