“Hey Zack.” 

“We need to go get Nolan, there’s a mission we need to accomplish tonight.” 

“Right.” he said, driving off into the direction of Nolan’s house. 

We got there rather quickly thanks to Zayn’s driving. He drove into the long winding driveway up to the house. After beeping the horn 20 times in a row, Nolan finally came running out of the house, well more like a really fast skip. 

He came over to the car and opened up the back door, climbing. “What the hell took you so long?!” 

“It was Emery.” In that second I immediately regretted asking. “She wouldn’t let me leave.” he said, a huge smile plastered on his face. “That woman is insatiable!” I blew out a huge breath as images of her, flooded through my brain. I shook my head slightly, trying to shake them away. “So are you going to tell us what the mission is now?” 

“To get me so drunk that I will hopefully have to get my stomach pumped.” Nolan and Zayn both looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows. I’m sure they were thinking that I was crazy and they weren’t going to do it. 

“Which bar we going to?” Nolan said. 

“How about the one on Lancer avenue?” Zayn said. I smiled, those were my friends. Always there for you, even to help you possibly commit suicide.

“It doesn’t matter which bar, if they have booze then were there!” I said. Zayn wasted no time in driving out of the driveway and going to the closest bar which happened to be an old filthy Irish pub. Nolan and Zayn both looked at me. 

“This place good?” 

“Hey, they have liquor here, which means it’s fine with me.” 

The three of us clambered out of the car and walked into the pub. The overwhelming smell of beer and sex filled my nose. “C’mon.” I said to Zayn and Nolan. 

We walked over to the bar and sat down on the three available stools. “What can I get you guys?” the bartender asked. 

“I want…” 

“Two long island ice teas, eight shots of tequila, and a double jack daniels. Oh, and one glass of orange juice.” Nolan said, cutting me off. 

“Whose the orange juice for?” Zayn asked. 

“You.” Nolan said. 

“What?!” 

“You’re the designated driver, no drinking for you tonight.” 

“Oh c’mon, how come I never get to have fun? I’m always the one who has to drive your asses around when you get tanked!” 

“Cause you’re the youngest.” I said. 

“And I’m the alpha, so what I say goes.” Nolan added. 

Zayn growled low in his chest but didn’t try to go against Nolan. He blew out a breath as he picked up the glass of orange juice that was placed in front of him and took a sip. 

I picked up my drink also and toasted with Nolan, a huge grin plastered on my face. Tonight I was going to be myself again. No more thinking about her. 

I stumbled over my own feet, one of my arms slung lazily over Nolan’s shoulder. “Wait, w-wait… I’m,” I closed my mouth and hiccupped a few times, “I’m not drunk yet!” 

“Oh yes your are buddy.” Zayn said, shaking his head. 

The three of us walked down the block, turning into the parking lot where the car was. Zayn and Nolan lead me over to it, ignoring my attempts to go the other way. 

“No, no!” I yelled. “I’m not drunk enough to have my stomach pumped! More drinking!” 

“Zack shut the hell up, I think you’re drunk enough.” Nolan said, trying to push me into the car. I gripped my hands onto the side of the door, refusing to go in. “See, when you get tanked like this you always start acting retarded.” With one more shove I was in the car and the door was shut. I huffed, I wanted to get more drunk. 

The two of them climbed into the front seats, Zayn in the drivers. He pulled out of the parking lot and started going in the direction of my house. 

I stared longingly out the window at all of the pubs and bars we passed. Her face was still plastered in my head. I could still feel the pain of her rejection. I definitely wasn’t drunk enough. 

We pulled up to a red light. I saw a pub directly across the street. I smiled, making a split second decision. Just as the light turned green and Zayn started to pull off I quickly broke the handle off of the door and pushed it open, hopping out. I heard a string of curses coming from the car before I ran over to the pub. I slid into the door, a grin on my face.

“Holy… shit.” I groaned, as I looked around. This was not a pub, but in fact a strip club. Bright strobe lights flashed around, as girls in barely any clothes and covered in body glitter strutted around. Any other time this would have been appealing to me, arousing even. But now, it just sort of made me feel sick. 

I turned around to walk back out the door when that scent wafted past my nose. I sniffed the air, lilac and vanilla. Her, she was here?