Chapter 4

jakes Pov:

I kept calling her but she wouldn't answer. did I do something wrong? why won't she reply.

I decide to get out of my mind and go get some food from the dinning hall.

When I see all the fire trucks and ambulances. I run over curious as everyone else of what happened. Some one was already put in and ambulance and it was leaving for the hospital. I asked the person next to me what happened and they send a car hit some girl crossing the street. I immediately see Alivia crying and my heart stops I realized who it could have been.

Victorias Pov:

it was all a blur to me. I barely remember a thing. I wake up to a white room and a nurse walks in and asks me what had happened. I told her I was crossing the street and a car just zoomed by and that's the last thing I remember.

She wrote it all down and told me my condition. She told me I had som damages to my right leg my left arm and my head. She said I could leave tomorrow. She also mentioned that someone was to here to see me and she asked for my permission to let them in. I nodded and she left the room.

When the door opened up again Jake walked in holding roses. He told me Alivia was out side waiting to give us some time. He was crying a little and said he's sorry this happened. He leaned and kissed me.

sorry it's so short and for all the grammatical errors. stay tuned! xx