Chapter 1

enjoy xx

Jakes Pov:

She is just so perfect the way her brunette hair falls on her shoulders and her dark brown eyes shine in the lights of the stadium. She's a twirler probably the best one and she's different she's not like the annoying cheerleaders or the obsessive fans.

I wish I had the courage to tell her I like her. But I don't I'm just to shy l. shocking right I'm the star quarter back and I'm shy. well at least on the inside no one knows though because I'm so tough guy.

tonight is my night to make a move but I don't even know her name.

Victoria's Pov:

I wish he noticed me. Ha in my dreams he's the star quarter back on the football team. There are so many girls at this school it would be impossible to get his attention. I might have a chance tonight tho if the girls aren't over him at the after party. Ugh I hope he notices me.

I quickly snapped out of my trance as the buzzer rang and we all cheered we one of course. My friend came up to me and took me back to our dorms and we changed really fast got the details from our friend and headed to the party.

*The party*

My friend Olivia and I enter the party a ton of drunk creeps are staring at us ugh I hate those. Someone hands us cups and we drink to the great win. Then I see him. he catches me staring and I quickly move my gaze and find a restroom. I may have had a little to much to drink.

Jake's Pov:

All these girls are drunk and annoying the heck out of me. How much do you work out. Jake this jake that. ugh I just want to get out of here. Then I see her standing there in boots and shorts with a Alabama shirt. She looks hot. I look away then look bad to see her looking at me we lock eyes then she turns and walks away.

a lot of people have left and the party's dying. I myself am about to leave when I see her walking with her friends. I start walking towards her when she slips and falls. I catch her really fast and we are locking eyes. Then I realize we've been in this position for a little to long and I help her up.

"Nice Catch" she says with a smirk. She's totally drunk. "ha thanks" why did I just say that. She chuckles and then introduces her self.

"I'm Victoria but I prefer Tori"

"Beautiful name I'm Jake" like she didn't know that.

We go and sit on the couch and start a full on conversation.Her friends get the memo and leave. after hours of talking were so exhausted I invite her to my dorm. We get there and were almost about to pass out I let her borrow my clothes and we go to bed I cuddle in next to her and hold her tight. That escalated quickly.

Tori's Pov:

OH MY GOD. excuse me God but OMG. I literally just fell into the guy of my dreams arms talked to him and now I'm cuddling with him CUDDLING!! I can feels his light breaths on my ear and I pass out to the sound of them.

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes don't feel like editing haha ;) stay tuned for the next chapter! xx