Chapter 2

Tori's Pov:

I wake up with the worst hangover ever. then I noticed there are arms around my waist. Oh sh*t what did I do last night. That's when I noticed who's they were. Omg it's jake JAKE COKER IS HOLDING

ME.

I don't move and she shakes awake. I quickly close my eyes pretending ok asleep. That's when he plus me close to him and whispers " I know your awake" " dang it" I say our loud.

He laughs and then we get up. "you look good in my clothes" I roll my eyes and get up to change. I move to the bathroom and quickly take his shirt off and put my jeans and tee shirt on.

"you should really shut the door when you change" he says. I quickly turn around embarrassed. "I could get used to that" he says. "you such a perv" he smirks.

Jake''s Pov:

She smiles and tells me she has to go because she has class but said she's free during lunch. "it's a date I said" she gives me her number and tells me to text her when and where later.

*later*

Tori's Pov:

As the professor dismisses the longest class of my life I get a buzz. It's from jake:

Meet me by my dorms I have a surprise for you.

I wonder what that could be. I walk to the dorms and see him standing there with flowers. aww I thought. He takes my hand and brings me towards a hill. "what are we doing" he replies quick "going on our first date"

he leads me to an picnic an decked out in Alabama gear. my kind of man. then he gets the Panda Express out how did he know.

"sorry if you don't like it it's my favorite but if you don't.." I cut him off with "Like I Love Panda Express!!!! my favorite is there orange chicken" we say at the same time. *silence* then we break break our into laughter. We start eating and talk a lot about our selfs. Then when I get up to help him clean up I slip on the blanket and fall on top of him.

Jakes Pov :

I stare into her eyes before I lock lips with her I let go but she pulls me back in. Then we let go. "wow" I say without thinking then take it back in how embarrassed I was. she smiles and we get up and walk she says bye and kisses me again then leaves.

sorry this one is kind of short. and sorry again for the grammatical mistakes and new chapter soon. stay tuned! xx