We all made it through security without a problem and made it to the gate just in time for boarding. We got first class seats and I sat by the window. Kiri sat next to me and there was an empty seat by him.

I stretched out in the seat and prepared to sleep since I was still tired. Even after... The bus.

I can't go to sleep next to Kirishima after that! I might do it again! That was already so embarrassing...

"Hey, Bakugo?" Kirishima whispered while tapping my shoulder.

I hummed in response, turning over to him.

"I didn't wanna ask you in front of the guys because you already looked embarrassed, but what was with that whole thing on the bus?" he asked quietly.

"I-it was an accident! I just fell asleep!" I said quickly, my face blushing all the way to my ears.

"Yeah, I got that but... The whole bit after you woke up. When you... you snuggled into me, " he continued.

...fuck.

I stayed silent. I really didn't know what to say at this point. I have been officially called out.

"I-I'm not upset or anything though! I mean, it felt kinda nice actually. I don't really mind..." he mumbled and giggled nervously.

I blushed even more if possible and nodded my head.

Now's your chance...

I yawned and looked back over at Kiri. His face was dusted with blush and he was looking down at me. His lips were slightly parted and when he noticed me looking at him, his blush spread across his cheeks.

I took a deep breath and gently rested my head on Kirishima's shoulder. He let out an amused breath and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled to myself and attempted to close my eyes. We had a long flight ahead of us, and as much as I wanted to stay conscious for every second of this, I'm tired as hell.

\(•-•)/

"—kugo...Bakugo!" I was jolted awake by the sound of my name.

I sat upright in my seat and looked around.

"We're landing now. Get up!" Kirishima whispered.

"Shut up..." I yawned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Bakugo, what are we?" he asked suddenly.

I suddenly felt a lot less groggy.

"Well... What do you want us to be?" I mumbled.

He sighed loudly and thought for a moment.

"Bakugo, I've liked you for a while now. I always wanted to ask you on a date or something but I didn't even know if you swung that way. I guess it's not really manly of me not to tell you but, I'm telling you now if it's not too late... So, to answer your question, I wanna be your boyfriend, Bakugo."

"Oh... O-okay, " I said under my breath, looking at my feet.

I don't really know what to say now...shit.

"W-what do you want us to be then Bakugo, " Kirishima said nervously.

"I-I think you're a great guy, and I really like you... but I—"

I was cut off by Kirishima pressing his lips against mine.

Holy fuck...

It was sudden and sweet, but it ended just as quickly as it began.

I started into his eyes finding myself lost and nearly wasn't able to find my way out.

"Um... Kirishima I—"

"CALLED IT!" I heard Mina yell from across the aisle.

"PAY UP GUYS, " she said, causing about half of the class to groan in annoyance.

"I WILL KILL YOU AS SOON AS WE GET OFF OF THIS DAMN PLANE!" I yelled back.

"YOU WON'T SURVIVE THE WEIGHT OF MY WALLET ONCE I COLLECT THIS BET MONEY BITCH!"

"FUCK OFF!"

"AS IF!"

"Bakugo calm down! What were you going to say?" Kirishima laughed.

"I-I just... I really wanna date you but, won't people think of me as weaker? Doesn't being gay make you less manly?" I mumbled.

Kirishima shook his head.

"Of course not! Bakugo, you're the manliest guy I know! Being with me isn't gonna change that at all. You're gonna be the same Bakugo the whole time, " he said, grasping my hands in his.

I nodded my head and looked up at him again.

"Can I kiss you now?" he whispered.

I leaned forward and pressed our lips together. He smirked into the kiss and sucked on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I kept my mouth closed, just to tease him and see what he would do.

He bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned quietly into the kiss as his hands drifted towards the small of my back.

I pulled away suddenly to breathe, ignoring the trial of saliva between our lips.

"I waited too long for that..." Kirishima said panting.

I said nothing, just wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into his chest.

"I'm hungry, "

\(•-•)/

WOOOW. WHAT A CLIMACTIC ENDING. So, if you want to see more of this Vacation, I have a book that should be out soon with all of the oneshots that are too long for this book in it. So this will be in there, Demon will be there, and Flower Shop will be there. I'll finish them before I post them though, so it might be a while. Still, look forward to it though if you're interested! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote!

Word Count: 1,327