"Hold on, kid" The stern voice of the man echoes through the hallway.

"Don't call me that" Caleb snaps back at him. He seems really angry.

"Fine" The man mutters in a stern voice again, "Why did you hit him?"

"None of your business" Caleb turns around to go.

"Caleb!" The man's voice rages again, "You hit a Teacher! What the hell were you thinking?"

Nina and I both gasp in shock. Caleb hit a teacher? Is he serious?

"I don't know alright?!!" Caleb yelled, "I just don't know! Now if you are done with interrogations, I have to go to class. And this can be done at your house as well, no point of showing how much you care in an empty corridor where no one's watching" Caleb stares at the man for few more seconds before he storms off upstairs. What is he talking about?

The man glares in anger as Caleb walks out on him, and with the same serious face he turns around and walks out. Caleb hit a teacher? He looks so pained and angry, I should talk to him, I look at Nina as she rolls her eyes at me, "Fine, go!"

I smile at her and thank her silently for understanding. She is the real best friend one can ever get. I follow Caleb upstairs and see him entering the same old classroom which stays mostly closed. I go inside to find him standing by the window looking distressed and angry.

"Caleb" I call out.

He looks to his side and sees me from the corner of his eyes, "Go away".

"What happened?"

"I said go away" He doesn't move from his position, neither looks at me. He just glares like I am some stranger to him.

"You hit a teacher? Who was it?"

"Why? Are you going to nurse his wounds as well?" Caleb mocks.

"Caleb.." I gulp away the insult and ask him again, "Why did you hit a teacher?"

"Why do you care?" Caleb turns around and walks towards me, "Last time I checked you didn't love me"

"What has love got to do with this?" I ask stepping back. 

"Oh yes, I forgot, that word is not in your dictionary, isn't it?" Caleb asks pursing his lips in a thin line.

"Caleb, don't start again, what happened yesterday will not happen.."

"And yet you are here, following me up the stairs to look if anything is wrong with me or not. Why?" He holds both my arms and pushed me to a wall.

"Tell me, you find this funny? Playing with people's heart?" He sneers and then drifting his eyes to my neck, exclaims, "And hiding that thing I gave you under a scarf won't do hide the truth. Are you feeling ashamed of what happened yesterday? Or is this your way of tricking Noah too? You get both, win-win!"

"Caleb, how dare you? Leave me!" I snatch my arms off him and push him away, as my cheeks burn with anger and disbelief, "I didn't come here to talk about that. I wanted to see if you..."

"Why did you come here?" Caleb glares at me angrily, "Yesterday you left me there with your answer, so why are you here now? Are you trying to punish me for the bet I had? Because if that is the thing, then you have already won"

"What are you talking about?" I ask him in confusion.

"I am tired Bella! And I give up, alright? I give up on you, cause clearly I always forced you to do things. It was nothing from your side" Caleb snaps, hurt was visible in his voice as he turns away from me," I thought you were my only hope, my last hope to be... Never mind! Just leave!"