Im having a baby! | imainge

Two weeks ago I was really sick, and I kept throwing up. I went to the doctor and they said I had a verse, and I didn't believe them. Today I went Walmart to buy a few Pregnancy test.

I went upstairs to Colby and I shared room, and woke him up. "hey baby.." I whispered while softly pushing him. He mumbled "get on the bed with me." He tries to pull me on the bed with him. "No, wake up cole.. something important." I said still pushing him so he can wake up. Colby finally got up and sat up on the bed, I sat beside him. "Remember how I was so sick a few weeks ago?" I said trying to remind him. "Yeah." He said rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"So I bought 4 pregnancy test, and I'm going to try these out." I said showing him the Walmart bag. Colby eyes opened wide "you think you are pregnant?" He questioned while looking at me belly. I nodded and walked over to Sam and Colby shared bathroom. Colby followed me to the bathroom, "what happens if you are?" Colby asked. I looked at him and made a smile "If I am, this baby will be our everything." I said rubbing my belly. Colby looked at me and smiled "okay now go do the pregnancy test." He said walking out the bathroom.

5 minutes later

I came out the bathroom to Colby in the room waiting for me. He looked up at me "you pregnant!" He smiled. I laughed "I didn't get my Results yet babe." I walk towards him and sat next to him. I gave him a kiss, and smiled. We both looked at each other with major heart eyes and just admired our love for each other.

20 minutes later

I went to the bathroom where the pregnancy test was at and it said positive! I screamed in excitement "BABY!!!" I said crying in happy tears. He ran in the bathroom "your pregnant!" He gave me a tight hug. He pulled me into a kiss. "omg I can't believe this!" I said smiling. Colby got on his two knees and said to my belly "I can't wait to start my future with you." He smiled.