Chapter Eighteen

Percy JacksoN has updated his status: Things are getting boring without Leo on Facebook breaking rules.

Comments:

Jason Grace: Yeah, but it's nice a quiet now.

Frank Zhang: He only has two days of punishment left.

Nico Di Angelo: Why are guys acting down right depressed?

Piper McLean: Yeah guys look on the bright side.

Annabeth Chase: Am I the only one that saw Nico's comment he thinks we are the depressed ones.

Nico Di Angelo: Well Jason, Percy and Frank are just being down right depressed.

Percy JacksoN:Well were sorry well change our topic now.

Nico Di Angelo: Thank you.

Chiron has updated his status: It is taco tuesday today for all campers. And yes Percy there are blue tacos.

Percy JacksoN, Jason Grace and 1269 others have liked this.

Comments:

Percy JacksoN: I love tacos!!!

Chiron: Me and Dinoysus will be selling all the taco merchindise you can think of today at supper.

Percy JacksoN: Will there be cake????

Chiron: Yes Percy there is always cake.

Percy JacksoN: Chiron your the best.

Chiron: I know.

<Chiron and Percy JacksoN have logged off>

Okay this part is going to be regular dialoge

-2 hours later-

Percy's POV

It's Taco Tuesday the best day of the week. Where you get to customize your own tacos. And everyones going around with 'Taco Tuesday' t-shirts instead of the usual Camp Half-Blood shirts. Anyways my plan is to eat a blue taco with blue lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese and other blue stuff. Then when everyone is done I am going to start a blue cake fight.

3rd person POV

Everyone has finished and some people have even went back to their cabins or to the campfire. Then Percy stands up and takes some blue cake and yells ''Blue cake fight!!!'' And then he flicks the cake at Annabeth's face.

Annabeth's POV

Percy just started a blue cake fight and flicked cake at my face. I start walking away when I get this idea. I go and get Piper and Hazel (Hazel, Frank and Jason are at Camp Half-Blood for taco tuesday) and tell them my plan to go and steal all the cake so then Percy can't throw anymore. But Hazel disagrees she tells me to leave Percy alone and let him get in trouble this time. Which suprised me becase Hazel never wants anyone to get in trouble unless it's Octovian.

Percy's POV

I was suprised when Annabeth left the Pavillion and never came back so I assumed I had made her mad so I followed her and I saw her go into the Aphroditie cabin so I assumed she was going to talk to Piper so I left her alone. When I got back to the Pavillion Chiron was there yelling at everyone and when I entered some kid from the Apollo cabin yelled out ''That's the one who started it, Percy Jackson started it.'' Let's just say Chiron wasn't very happy. I won't go into details except for the fact that I am also banned from Facebook for one week. It's going to be a long and hard week for me.

A/N

Do you guys like tacos?

Do you like chicken or beef tacos?

I used to like them alot but now I only eat chicken tacos.

Rember to:

Read

Vote

Comment

and Follow

only you want to though.

Okay this is my first dedication it is to buddyparsons2001 she is one of my best friends and I had writers block so she gave me the idea of the Cake fight and putting in taco tuesday.

-Abby

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character's Rick Riordan does.Also I don't know who owns tacos or who created them so yeah.