I wish...(Sad/ Trigger Warning)

Why did I have to love him? It only came to me that I had loved him when he told me about her. About Marg. 

I was sitting in my living room watching supernatural when he called, "Y/N! I had a date with her! You know Marg? From high school? She accepted my offer to get a coffee and we had an amazing time!" He had been rambling. 

At first, I was proud of him for meeting someone and finally being happy. Then they became a thing, and I had then realized why I had been wanting to cry whenever he was around. I loved him and I couldn't have him. 

The night I had realized it I went out, I had grabbed my jacket and went out for a walk. 

Sadly, I ended up at a bar... I begged the man to give me the strongest he had.  

After that moment of being drunk, I walked to the beach, The sun had just set and it was pretty dark. The moon was full and the only thing I remember is looking up at it and wishing to be as just pretty.

I wobbled toward the end of the dock and sat down. If anyone knew anything about me, it was that I was a depressed drunk. 

Why couldn't he love me? Right, because he doesn't feel that way about you, and he won't ever, because he is in love with someone else. 

Now, here I am sitting in my kitchen with Seb. He was smiling like an idiot and too be honest it kind of bothered me. 

"What are you smiling about?" I asked poking his chest. 

He just looked up and smiled, "I have news," 

I smiled at him, trying not to have horrible thoughts running through my mind, "And?" 

He turned around and grabbed my hand, "I'm going to ask her to marry me!" 

His eyes shone like no other and I could clearly see that he wanted me to be excited with him, but deep down, my heart sank and I felt lost. 

"Aww! That's exciting!" I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and the tears begin to form.

"You look like you're going to cry," He said moving closer. 

"I'm just happy for you Seb!" I lied. 

I wanted to die. I wanted to walk out and never come back.

"I'm doing it tonight, two days before our anniversary but, I can't wait longer." Sebastian laughed. 

I didn't know what else to say, until he said the words that I never wanted to hear, "Since you're my best friend, I want you to be my best girl... man thing.." He smiled. 

Best Friend.

"Thanks, Seb," I smiled weakly. 

"I love you, thank you." 

I wish it was more than a friend 

                                         *******************************************

When he left I cried. It was the only thing that felt right. I truly loved Seb, I just didn't want to be the friend anymore. I could love him far more than she ever could... No! I needed to stop thinking like that, but it hurt too bad. 

I stood from my bed and walked all the way to the bar nearby. 

I got drunk... Too drunk. I went home with a big bottle of wine with some other alcohol and grabbed a bunch of pills from the cabinet and sat in my kitchen. 

I wrote a few things down on a piece of paper, then I called him. 

"Hello?" Sebastian answered happily. 

"Sorry if I am disturbing your date," I said taking a big drink. 

"No, it's okay, but hey! She said yes!" He shouted. 

I heard giggling in the background. Marg...

"That's good..." I said

"What did you need?" He asked calmly.

Wanted to hear you voice again...

"I'm gonna miss you" 

"What? Did you get the deal? Are you going on tour?" 

I let out a small whimper before swallowing some pills. 

"No, Seb."

"Then tell me." 

"I'm moving,:

"Where?" 

"Somewhere big,"

"But where is this big place Y/N," He asked confused.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," 

"Sounds good, I'll come by in the morning." 

I took a drink and more as he talked about new opportunities. 

When I became drowsey I hung up and tried to get up to my room, but I blacked out before I could. 

                              ********************************************************

Seb's P.O.V.

I walked up the stairs to Y/N's door and rang it, I was concerned as to why they called me and they sounded so upset. 

When they didn't answer I grabbed the spare key and walked right in. I called their name, but no answer.

Walking into the kitchen I really wish I hadn't...

There they were laying on the floor with a smashed bottle next to them. My heart shattered as I went to check the pulse. Nothing.

I quickly called for help then stood up, I couldn't be in the same room as my now dead bestfriend. 

As I passed the kitchen I saw a note laying on the table. 

My name was on top...

Seba, I love you... Far more than you think, I love you, I hope you have an amazing wedding, just take care of her and yourself... 

                              ~Y/N

***********************

Sorry It sucked but I am really depressed right now, but I tried, hope you all liked it! I might edit it when I get better

~Ash