I sweatdropped, he's not wrong though.

- Your training up until now focused on producing and releasing a set amount of chakra and controlling chakra so you don't tire out. But with your large amount of stamina you should focus on power before control. - Jiraiya said.

Naruto looked at him a bit shocked.

- You have 2 types of chakra and don't tire out easily. You should train to release the highest amount of chakra possible and then use that to its capacity. When you can do that there are tons of techniques and jutsu you can use. - Jiraiya explained letting go of his cheeks.

- Like? - Naruto asked.

- Like the one I'm about to teach you...Kuchiyose no Jutsu. - Jiraiya said.

- Nice. - I said.

- Huh? What is it Saori-nee-chan?! - Naruto asked.

- You sign a contract in blood with various life forms and call them forth with ninjutsu when needed. It's one type of space-time ninjutsu. - I explained him.

- Ohhh! Sounds awesome!!! Hurry teach me!!! - Naruto said to Jiraiya.

- Before that, use up all your normal chakra with the water walking. - Jiraiya said.

- Why do I have to do that?! If I'm not careful I could die! - Naruto said.

- It's to make it easier for you to release the red chakra. I'm watching over you, don't worry. Now start! - Jiraiya said.

Naruto went to the water.

- You call this "Watching over". - Naruto said annoyed.

I raised an eyebrow, Naruto pointed behind me.
My eye twitched, I went there and pulled his hair.

- AHHHH! - Jiraiya said.

- STOP BEING A PERVERT AND COME WATCH OVER HIS TRAINING!!!! - I said mad.

- Fine. - he mumbled.

Naruto was doing just like Jiraiya told to..........he fell and was now underwater.
I was beside Jiraiya sit so I got up and went to get Naruto.
I got him and brought him to where Jiraiya was.

- Looks like you used up most of your chakra. - Jiraiya told him.

- Y-Yeah. - Naruto said a bit weak.

- Then I'll teach you the technique now. - Jiraiya said.

- YAY! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! - Naruto said sitting up immediately.

I sweatdropped he used most of his chakra but it's still excited for this and with so much energy.

- First I'll show you how. Watch closely. - Jiraiya said.

Naruto nodded and watched.
Jiraiya bit his thumbs and did the necessary hand signs.

- Kuchiyose no Jutsu! - Jiraiya said.

- Ohhh! - Naruto said when he saw the frog and he handed him a big scroll.

- This is the contract with the toads that has been passed down through many generations, you write your name in blood and under that you press your fingerprint in blood. - Jiraiya said.

Naruto did as he said.

- Then when you want to call them, produce chakra and place down the hand you signed the contract with, the hand seals are boar, dog, bird, monkey and sheep. - Jiraiya explained.

Naruto nodded and finished signing it.

- Your current state makes releasing the red chakra easier. Give it a try. - Jiraiya said.