Bio

Name: Dante Knight

Age: 22

Appearance:

Outfit:

Sacred Weapon:

Sacred Weapon:

Natural & Learned Abilities

Alcohol Immunity: The user is either immune to the effects of alcohol or can tolerate extreme amounts of it without notable effects. This includes direct nullification, speed of recovery from insobriety, and resistance to the development of alcoholism.

Motion Sickness Immunity: The user is immune to the effects of vertigo, including motion sickness, dizziness, disorientation, nausea, vomiting, lightheadedness, etc.

Animal Whisper: The user can understand the speech or emotions of animal life forms. This ability is quite uncommon and multifaceted. Some variations are magic-based while others are natural talents or mental powers, similar to Telepathy (but limited to animals). The use of Zoolingualism is sometimes imagined as imitating animal sounds, like the barking of a dog. Zoolinguists are normally shown using their abilities in their native language, in an animal language (like Parseltongue or Mangani), or even mentally without any spoken words.

Cooking Abilities: Users of this ability can become master chefs of the highest caliber, they possess an instinct for culinary cuisine in both taste and smell. Their intuition allows them to create astonishingly delicious foods from the finest ingredients or the most repugnant of ingredients. One with this ability can cook with nearly anything in one's environment. They are also able to tell which things in the wild (or in one's kitchen) are poisonous and which are safe to ingest.

Negotiating Abilities: The user is a master of negotiations, persuasion, and diplomacy, able to find an acceptable solution to a complicated conflict between two or more parties. Users have a mastery of the associated negotiation skills, speech, and body language, expertly sending all the right signals, granting them major leverage in any negotiation situation and allowing the user to easily be successful in any negotiation regardless of who they exert these talents on.