Real Weirdos [5]

"Where are you going?" Sabrina called after me as i started out the door. "I'll be right back..i'm uh .. hungry" I yelled back quickly walking after the boys. I quickly spotted them walking towards a crowd of people near an ongoing concert. They stopped suddenly at some bikes, each of them swinging their leg over and sitting there, just talking and laughing, having a good time. I sidestepped through the crowd and into a store with various clothing and jewelry. Watching them from inside as i looked around.

"Ya know, staring at them through a window isn't going to help ya know" a voice i knew all too well announced from behind me. "And here i thought you were gone for good" i turned around, smiling sarcastically at the girl behind me. "Jules one day you are going to get bored of me and get out of my head, and i cant wait" i stated turning back around. "Oh please, you know i'm the only friend you have. The only one that sticks around anyway" she shrugged following me around the store. "That's only because you have no choice" I replied annoyed. I ran my hand through a rack of shirts, reading the labels across them; ACDC, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, etc. She continued, almost right on my eels "Well you ARE the only person who can see me, so you can try to ignore me the best you can, but i'm always here" she smiled before disappearing, as she usually does.

You see, i've been seeing her since the accident. I don't know who she is, where she came from, or if she is even real. She just appeared one day and never left, up until two weeks ago when she was gone suddenly. I'm not really sure if shes a ghost, or just a figment of my imagination, but i have to admit, as annoying as she is her company is always nice when i'm alone.

I quickly looked back out the window as i heard the bikes start up. I perked up almost like i dog, and i could of sworn my ears did too. Unfortunately, i looked up a bit too suddenly because just as i did, i was met with the dark brooding eyes and hard smirk through the window. My face went white and i felt my body go cold. "He gotcha good" Jules's voice rang through my head. I swatted behind my ear at her and let out i breath i didn't realize i was holding as they drove away. "Jesus" I breathed, my shoulders slumping forward as i felt myself physically relax. I decided then that it was probably time to go.

I made my way back to the video store just as Sabrina was saying her goodbyes and waving to her friends. "Did you have fun?" she chirped, obviously in a better mood than before. I just shrugged and stuffed my hands in my pockets. "I'm kinda tired" i lied, honestly? I was still shaken up and i wanted to leave before i saw him again. I didn't want a conversation to be brought up on my little spy mission. She agreed that it was time to leave, before the "real weirdos" come out. Real weirdos. Was a 20 year old girl spying on a boy she's never met classified as a "real weirdo"?