I Wont Make You [18]

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴!
I just realized I never gave Jules a Character profile! So here ya go-

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴! I just realized I never gave Jules a Character profile! So here ya go-

Jules - Played by Neve Campbell
---------

When I woke up the next morning, I half expected Dwayne to still be there. Laying beside me, my head on his chest as his fingers ran through my hair softly. But I knew that was impossible.

My eyes fluttered open slowly, blinking a few times to adjust to the bright sunlight. I rolled over onto my side, staring at the impression left on the bed. I smiled to myself, running my hand over the fabric gently, memories flooding back into my mind like a dam breaking open.

I sat there for a few moments, just staring at the bed, analyzing every memory I could from the very first time I met him. He was so beautiful , and it seemed almost too perfect to me. I was so deep in thought I almost didn't notice the bed dip down near my feet.

"I missed you" I mumbled into the covers, pulling them closer to me. I was met with silence so I continued, "where did you go ?" I asked, looking down at my feet toward her. She had her back turned, staring at my balcony door like it would dissapear at any given moment.

She kept quiet , keeping her back toward me. I mentally shrugged, sitting up and stretching my arms far above my head. After a few satisfying cracks I put my arms back down, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "You misses a lot you know" I stated matter-of-factly, staring at her back.

She still said nothing. I was beginning to worry, Jules was never quiet like this, she always had something to say. That's why we worked so well, she did enough talking for both of us and I stayed quiet and listened.

"Jules?.." I asked softly, leaning to the side so I could see her face. She seemed almost in a trance, her eyes trained toward the door. For a moment I thought 'Can she even hear me?'

I leaned forward and reached out to her, softly brushing her shoulder with my hand, "Jules what's wrong?" I pleaded, becoming extremely worried. She'd never been this way toward me before. I saw her jaw clench tightly, turning her face away from me.

I scoffed, slumping back . I sat there for a moment, hoping if I stayed quiet long enough she would say something, anything. But she never did.

I glanced over at my alarm clock, the bold numbers read 2:03 p.m. I don't know how I could've slept so long, I never sleep in. I guess we were both out of character right now. I turned back to her, chewing on my.

I started to feel myself grow more and more Ancy, irritated even. And after a few more minutes I pushed myself off the bed, stomping towards the bathroom door, if she was going to ignore me then so be it, I was gonna let her.

But before I could reach the door she appeared directly infront of me, tears welling up in her eyes, her lips in a tight line.

"Jules.." I reached out to touch her, but she slapped my hand away angrily.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Wisteria" she poked her finger at my chest, and I simply let my head drop, focusing on the floor.

"I...I don't know.."

She laughed menacingly, pushing her hair back, "you don't know? Really? Well let me TELL you Wisty" she walked towards me, backing me up almost to the bed.

"You" she poked at my chest again "are trying to FUCKING KILL YOURSELF" she yelled, pushing my shoulders lightly.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" she yelled again, "HES NOT EVEN HUMAN WISTERIA"

"YOU THINK I DONT FUCKING KNOW THAT" I screamed back at her, throwing my hands up angrily. "I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING JULES, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM FEELING AND I DONT KNOW W H Y I FEEL THIS WAY" I held my arms around myself, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"but.." I continued softly, looking her in her eyes, "it feels good, great even. And after everything I've been through, everything I've done-"

"Wist-"

"No" I cut her off, putting my hand up as she walked towards me again.

"After everything I've done, I don't think I'll ever understand why I do the things I do, but it feels fucking good, and somehow, someway-" I paused for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"He won't hurt me"

We stared at each other for what felt like forever before she pulled me into a hug, burying her head in my neck as we held each other.

"I love you , but I'm not gonna watch you destroy yourself" and with that she was gone.

I sighed deeply, rubbing my face before dropping my hands, defeated.

"I won't make you"