Chapter 1

No ones pov:
Jeremy sat on his bed, picking at the cheap Chinese food his dad got for him. Sighing he looked at his phone and he pouted, trying to not cry. He quickly grabbed it and called his best friend Micheal, waiting for him to pick up. He heard it ring a few times before the more tan boy picked up the phone. "Jeremy..?" Micheal heard a sniffle through the phone and he frowned. "You don't have to say anything, I'm coming over. I'll be there in a few minutes." He hung up and got up, slipping on some jeans and running to the front door.

Jeremy's POV:
I heard Micheal speak and hang up almost as quick as he picked up. I put my phone down and laid on my back, moving the Chinese food onto my nightstand and waiting for Micheal to get to my house. Christine had  broken up with me a few days ago and I was really hurting. We only dated for a few weeks, what could I have done wrong to scare her off only in a few weeks? I let these thoughts fill my head, tears filling my eyes and beginning to roll down my cheeks. I wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeve and tried to stop crying but that didn't work and I continued sobbing. I heard the front door open and close, I sat up and hugged my knees up to my chest, waiting for Micheal to come into my room. I hated letting him see me in such a weak and vulnerable state but he was my best friend and honestly the only person who could make me smile. I looked at the door when it opened up to see Micheal standing there, he saw my face and instantly closed the door behind him, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. I felt more tears cloud to my vision and I began sobbing again, tightly holding onto Micheals sweater. He rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothings to try and calm me down. Once my crying stopped he pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eyes, smiling weakly. I couldn't help but smile back at him, something about his smile made me happy and made me feel like I wasn't alone.

Micheals pov:
After a few minutes of driving I arrived at Jeremy's house, his dad wasn't home so I knew the front door was probably locked. Thank god I have a key. I walked up the the front door and unlocked it, walking in and locking it behind myself before navigating myself to Jeremy's room. I didn't bother to knock so I just walked in. He looked awful, his hair was in knots and his perfect, freckled cheeks were tear stained and red. I didn't waste another second, closing the door to his room and walking over to him. I didn't know what else to do so I sat in front of him on his bed and pulled him into a hug. I rubbed his back and he clung to my sweater, I blushed a soft shade of red but brushed off my feelings for the pale boy that was clinging to me for now. I couldn't handle seeing him so upset over some stupid girl that was supposed to make him happy. "Shh.. It's gonna be okay I promise.." I whispered to him, trying to comfort him.

Heya!! This is my first time doing a fan fic about actual existing characters! None of the artwork belongs to me, neither do any of the characters mentioned in this story! Hopefully you enjoyed!!~579 words~