The feeling of betrayal....

JESSICA

Chapter 6

Take deep breaths, Jessica. Take a deep breath, I told myself. Valerina was smelling me like I was some sort of delicious food. Seth. Seth! God, what on earth is Seth doing? He said he would protect me.

When I open my eyes Valerina was looking at me with a lustful gaze. She was panting like half of her was controlling herself. I wanted to speak, but when I saw that she had fanged something in me told me she was dangerous and I took a couple of steps back until I felt my back had touched onto the wall.

"Seth!" I screamed in great urgency.

Finally, with a great sense of danger, I send out to Seth. He came out as a shadowy figure. "That's not good," Seth commented.

"What is not good?" I questioned.

"This is not Queen Valerina this is her beast. Valerina has fallen asleep somewhere."

"Do something!"

Seth sighed. "Jessica, I didn't want to get in the middle of you and that beast lust for you, but since you called I have no choice but to obey."

Valerina fingers slipped onto my back her tongue licked onto my neck. A tear went down my eyes helplessly. I was frozen. I was traumatized by this event. My head was crowded with fear. My heart throbbed out of my chest. What's worst was that I beginning to loose my vision in this mess. I was unable to breathe. Right now all I could see was my father standing in front of me turning me into mom. My feet felt weak as I dropped down to the floor. "S-seth."

When I fell onto the floor. I saw Seth taking form of a human and blast Valerina away with his magic. He took me into this arms and mumbled words of apologies. "I had forgotten that you were just a human. I am incapable of feeling like I said I am nothing but a weapon to the humans. I only know hate and fear."

He wave his hands and I was wearing a plain oversized white shirt that was enough to cover my whole body. I was still shaking. I was still afraid. The fear of my father coming back made me crumble.

I wipe the tears away and looked towards Valerina. She looked unhurt, but her eyes seems to returned to normal.

"I am sorry, Jessica. Forgive me."

"What happened to you, your highness?" Seth spoke. "You weren't like that before. You were in full control of your beast. She is just a girl you know!"

"I wouldn't be in this state if you hadn't taken away my jewelry!"

"What's that had to do with controlling you beast?"

"It does! That jewelry was made by my mother, Celestia, the witch. She gave up her life to create that jewelry to control my beast. Without it I am untameable, but that's what everyone wants isn't it. To leave me powerless against my other half. So that I can become much more of an easy target when I can't control it."

"I didn't know." Seth was speechless.

"Of course you didn't know. You took it so that your life will be spared by the other demons who was targeting you, but since now the all powerful Queen whom failed to controlled her beast whom had her jewelry taken from her has become an easier target, and overthrow her kingdom.

You have no idea how I lived my life when you took that jewelry away from me. My beast feeds on innocent blood through lust. I had no idea how to control it. Every time when I wake up in the morning I see dead girls on my bed, and I can't do anything about it! You owe me, Seth. Now, where is my jewelry? Where is it?!"

"I gave it to Hilda."

"Hilda! The demon lord!"

He nods. "We made a deal you're jewelry in exchange for my freedom."

"And why did you make a deal with her?"

"Every monster has a weakness, Valerina. Like yours was the jewelry mine was a vessel."

"What?" Valerina seemed shocked. "You're saying you had another vessel before Jessica."

"Yes, and his name goes Gabriel. They killed him to get me. I had no other choice but to flee, but Hilda was the only person I know strong enough to get me out of hell. So I made a bargain with her with your jewelry that she always talks about and in return for my freedom."