38. (Part 2) Love is the beginning and end of everything...

It's indeed a happy moment for me...

"Longing For My Wife" has become my 7th story to cross 5000+ votes...

Thanks to all those wonderful people, who casted their votes, to appreciate my hardwork

Dedicating this chapter to the lovely Readers of "Longing for my wife..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

You can't understand what you mean in my life... I'm ready to give up all my egos and can do anything to get you back in my life...

The worst past can't be changed, however we try hard too... But if we accept the realities and give up the bitterness that hurted us a lot , a bright future is ready to welcome us...

When two people love and care each other a lot, they will look for all possible ways to make their broken relationship to work again and they won't give up, until they get succeeded...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a fine evening... After returning from the college, Abhi quickly prepares food for his kids... He quickly rushes out and eagerly waits for their arrival, as he is not ready to accept their punishments, at any cost...

Though Abhi can do the situps happily with his kids, he is in a tough situation and he can't do it, as of now... He is having a severe back pain and head ache, as he is not having proper sleep, these days, thinking about the bitter past, which forced him to come away from Pragya...

Moreover, his inappropriate sleeping positions has caused him a bad back pain too... Thinking of the sins, he had done to his wife, Abhi stubbornly thinks to torture himself on his own and is hell adamant not to go and check with the doctor....

Abhi is not in a state to understand that whatever he is doing with him is going to affect Pragya and his kids also... He really forgets the Rockstar Pragya's real nature, as he is haunted only with the sweet behaviours of Pragya...

Abhi is not aware that a wild hurricane is nearing him and it gonna twist him mercilessly, for playing with her emotions... Abhi doesn't know that he is going to get severe punishments for all his doings... Only time has to reveal, whether it's going to be good or bad???

The little Kiara and Krish squeals happily and get down from the school bus... They jumps excitedly as Abhi is standing there, with a smiling face... Kiara throws her bag and runs and hugs her Papa happily...

Krish looks at his bag and Kiara's bag and he with much hesitation, removes his bag too, while Kiara claps her hands and showed thumbsup to Krish, for doing like her...

Abhi with much amusement watches the scenario and he feels proud of his son Krish, who is doing everything for making his twin sister happy.... Abhi imagines that how he used to do everything for making his brother Sid happy and how Pragya had done many a things for her twin sister Aaliya's happiness...