30. True love changes minds, hearts and souls...

Hola peeps!!!

How are you all???

Hope all are doing good... Do pray for my good health too...

Anyone missed me??? I terribly missed you all....

So, many asked me to write 40 shots and hardly two or three asked for 35 shots... As I said, majority wins...

So, we will have 10 more chapters to wrap-up this story... A total of 40 chapters as wished by many....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The one who loves you truly will never leave you, no matter what.. Even when there are 100 reasons to given up on the love and relationship, they will find a single reason to hold on with it....

If a person, irrespective of all your flaws, mistakes and weakness thinks that you are the most amazing thing happened in their life, that's the best part of your life...

When a person loves you truly, they can't hate you, even if you break their heart too...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Aaliya drags Abhi inside the room forcefully not all hearing his words too... Pragya twists her lips and a smile creeps up in her face unknowingly to see the bonding of her sister Aaliya with her husband Abhi....

Abhi is sulking and literally begging Aaliya to leave his hand, but she is not letting her jiju to go anywhere and want to be in that room only

Abhi is sulking and literally begging Aaliya to leave his hand, but she is not letting her jiju to go anywhere and want to be in that room only... Pragya bites her lips to control her laughter, as she knows very well that her twin sister Aaliya is way too stubborn like her....

Abhi: Aaliya... Please... Leave my hand...Why did you bring me here??? Your sister already told me right that no one can interfere in your lives and only you two can decide your life...

Aaliya: Uffo jiju... Stop sulking and complaining like this... Who the hell is going to bother about this stupid Rockstar's talks and all... Is it any rule that we have to follow this idiot rockstar's orders????

Alright... Alright... Peace peace... Don't glare at me like this jiju... No one is scolding your wife okay.... Too bad jiju...  This much concern for your rockstar is not at all a good sign...

Pragz... No violence... Stay over there... Let me talk to jiju first and we will settle our scores later, darling....

Jiju... You are like a fatherly figure to me and to this idiot, dumbo headed Sid too... No one other than you can decide what is best for us.. More than that, you only know what makes me and Sid happy... So, you have all the right to say your decision jiju...

Abhi: Aaliya... Why are you bringing me between you two??? It's better you two talk and decide everything... Please...