"Thanks?" You say, taking the jacket and covering your thighs. It didn't feel better but it sure did made you feel safer.

He ignored you again and turned his back to you. Weird and weirder.

Well, at least he was kind enough to give you his jacket.

You shrugged and faced the other way around. Silence consumed the elevator before you dozed off to sleep.

##

"We're fine."

You heard Taehyung's tired voice speaking on the phone.

"She is still sleeping. Yeah, okay. Tell him to do it as fast as he can and I want to talk to the landlord too." He sighed before he cut the line.

You felt kind of weird actually. You felt at ease and comfortable all of a sudden. The hard concrete of the lift seemed as soft as a cushion on your head.

But strangely, Taehyung's voice felt closer.

You opened your eyes slightly and were shocked to see Taehyung's brown eyes staring back into yours. His bangs were wet with his sweat as they stick on his forehead. His lips tinted pink and his eyes blankly staring into you. His shirt was unbuttoned till the third and you could see his tanned collarbones.

But the real question was why? Why was his face upside-down?

Your eyes widened more in shock as you stood up abruptly. Accidently, hitting your forehead on his.

"Oww!" His face srunched up in pain as he rubbed his head. "What the hell was that?"

"Y-you.... What the hell did you do to me?!" You almost shouted as you slid away from your boss.

"What? I should be the one asking you that!" He snarled, running his fingers through his hair.

"Seriously? You are sweaty, your colarbones are exposed, your hair is messy. You are guilty!" You pointed at his body.

He scrunched his nose. "You are the one who slept on top of me! Don't you know how to sleep in a discipline manner?"

"Are you putting the blame on me now?" You asked, before checking yourself. You were totaly clean.

Was Taehyung with Jimin? Was he on it too? Plotting something against you?

"You lied to Jungkook right?"

He groaned. "Stubborn. Aren't you?" He bit his lower lip annoyingly. "Listen here, Lee. You fell on top of me when you fell asleep. And sadly, you seemed to be having nightmares, the only reason why I didn't push you away. And what the hell do you eat? I can't even feel my thighs."

Your eyes widened. Thinking about it, you were a bad sleeper and since he mentioned a nightmare. Okay, you were having a bad dream but if he knows that a tomato chasing you was a nightmare to you, it's better to keep it a secret.

"S-Sorry. I got carried away." You apologised, scratching your head.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, the mechanic is working now. Jungkook said that we will be out in an hour."

You simply nodded and pulled his jacket closer to you.

"D-Did you sleep?" You asked cautiously.

"No."

"Not even a blink?"

"No."

Now you felt guity than before. You even realized that the lift was congested and hot. Maybe the reason why he unbuttoned his shirt.

You felt bad for him but at the same time, grateful too. You stared at his face, his eyes closed. You knew he fell asleep.

You unknowingly smiled and turned away, blushing.

What was happening?

1 hour later•

"Y/N!" Hoseok was the first to jump on you as he hugged you tightly.

"Hos- too tight." You gasped as his arms crushed your neck.

"Why didn't you call? I was so worried when you didn't return home. Thankfully, Kookie told me everything--" He kept blabbering away but your eyes remained on one particular person.

Kim Taehyung.

You don't know why but you couldn't take your eyes away from your arrogant boss.

He was talking to the Jungkook and the landlord who seemed to have returned. His shirt was still unbuttoned and his hair was ruffled up messily.

"Come on. Let's get you some food." Hoseok said, pulling you towards your apartment.

"Wait," you said and walked towards your boss.

"Mr. Kim," you called. His eyes slowly left the landlord and landed on you. "Y-your jacket."

He looked down and saw his jacket clinging on your waist. You slowly started untying it but he sighed.

"Just keep it. Are you really interested in showing that to the public?" He whispered, grabbing your hand and stopping you.

You felt the heat climbing on your cheeks.

Jungkook and Hoseok stood behind each of you with their eyes wide open along with their mouth.

"B-but you hate it when people dirty your clothes." You mumbled.

"Keep today as an exception,"

"Still," you fought back.

"Stubborn aren't you? Just take it, idiot." He sighed and turned away, pulling Jungkook wih him. The younger one looking back and giving you a tell-me-everything look.

You should feel offended or angry since he was back to his arrogant self. But this time you smiled instead and looked down to your hand he had touched.

Blushing a little as you recalled his hold on you.

You turned away knowing one thing from the incident.

There was good in your arrogant boss.

A/N:
Short chapter but hoped you enjoyed it!!

Please keep voting and commenting! It always makes my day♥

Also, Congratulations to our boys for winning-

•Top Social Artist!♥ (three times in a row!)
•Top Duo/Group!♥ [Who cried with me?]