The phonecall

Ethan looks at his phone and then types in the number. He waits a few seconds and the dials it.

After a few seconds a woman's voice, soft but also stern, awnsers. "Ability Association, Mary Wilson talking. How may I help you?"

Ethan stays silent for a few seconds, he actually hasn't thought about what to say.

"Hello?" The woman says. "Anyone there?"

Ethan decides to speak up "Hi, Ethan Brook here... I um... I'm calling because of a certain.... Advertisement." He says and pinches the bridge of his nose because what he just said probably sounded stupid.

"You're calling the right number then. You'll be picked up at 6pm tommorow." Mary awnsers "be ready and don't tell anyone about this phonecall nor when we will pick you up."

Ethan nods, although she can't see. "Ok, do I have to bring something with me?" Ethan asks.

"Only some spare clothes, birth certificate and Identity card. You can bring other things with you too." She awnsers and hangs up before Ethan could even think of another question or an awnser. He wonders how they could pick him up because he didn't tell her where he lives. He thinks this is all sketchy and decides to be cautious.

'Ability Association?' he thinks. He looks at his computer again and types in the name. No results. He frowns and goes onto the darkweb. He types in the name again and again, no results. 'Weird... No information about them, shady phonecall...'

'Hm... Maybe A.A.?' He thinks to himself. He is very determined on finding information about them. He wants to know what he's dealing with and so he searches for A.A. on both the normal internet as also the darkweb. Again, no search results. He slowly starts to think that this is either a joke or an organization with a lot of secrets.

Ethan pinches the bridge of his nose again and looks at his watch, 10pm. He isn't tired yet so he puts his earbuds in his ears again, puts them into his phone and starts listening to music again. He gets his sketchbook and starts sketching some things he saw on the darkweb, since he just draws whatever is currently on his mind.

The thought of the mysterious woman and the facility wouldn't get out of his head. He wonders how and where they will pick him up. Speaking of, he probably should go packing. He looks at his phone for the time. 1am. 'Shit.... Should've been in bed... Eh' he shrugs 'who cares?' He thinks to himself and walks to his closet.

His closet is small but everything he needs to get in there still fits in. He opens the doors and gets out his gymbag.

He sets the gymbag, which is black and has an white nike symbol on its side, on the bed and turns to his closet again

He gets some outfits out of the closet, along with PJs, which he rarely uses. He mostly just sleeps in PJ pants and shirtless, but he didn't know what to actually take with him and how long he'd stay there and what he had to wear there, so he took the whole set with him.

He walks over to his desk and grabs his sketchbook. There is no way he will forget that. Ethan then looks over at his guitar, which he already has for eight years and decides it will probably be best to leave it at home.

He goes over to his bathroom, which was connected to his bedroom and takes some hygiene products. He also gathers some other stuff and puts it all in the gymbag. Ofcourse it fits because it is a big gymbag.

He then remembers he needs his birth certificate. 'How am I supposed to get that? It's in mom's office...' He thinks. Ethan then silently sneaks out of his room.

He walks down the hall past his sisters room. Isabella is his younger sister, two years younger to be exact. They get along very well and help eachother whenever they can. Sure she's annoying sometimes but he still loves her.

Ethan then tip toes past his twin brothers room

Ethan then tip toes past his twin brothers room. Evan and Ethan look different but their personality is very similar with just some diffrences. They almost do everything with eachother and are very close. The reason he tip toes past his room is because he has very good hearing. This is because he is wolf-like. Not an actual werewolf like in the legends, he is different. Evan got bitten by one like him. His hearing enhanced and he also is stronger. Whenever he's mad or just when he wants to, his eyes get an orange-like colour. May the one be blessed who stands in his way. Evan can get dangerous when he's mad, luckely this doesn't happen very often and if it happens, Ethan is there and calms him down.

 Evan can get dangerous when he's mad, luckely this doesn't happen very often and if it happens, Ethan is there and calms him down

He then sneaks past his parents bedroom and carefully walks downstairs and to his mother's office. His mother is a lawyer and sometimes works at home, so that's why she has an office there. He moves the doorknob which makes a clicking sound. 'Ha! Not locked!" Ethan thinks and walks in.

His mother keeps files about her children, her husband and herself in a bookshelf. She's a very organized woman. Ethan looks around and finds his file. He takes it out the bookshelf and looks in it. There is much interesting information in it and after a few seconds he finally finds his birth certificate. He takes it out, puts the file back, walks out and closes the door before walking back upstairs, sneaking past his family bedrooms and walking into his own room.

He puts the certificate in the side of the gymbag and yawns while looking at his watch, 2.15am. 'Time to sleep' he thinks and gets off his clothes. He then faceplants onto his bed and almost instantly falls asleep.