The 'new' Ethan

Mary puts {the needle} in his leg and before he knows it, everything goes black.

She looks at her watch "half an hour already... When-" She can't even finish her sentence before Ethan groans and blinks.

"Ouch... That hurt." He says and glares at the one who broke his neck. "Was that really necessary?"

The person smirks, "no, but we had to he sure it worked."

Mary smirks "well hello to you too."

Ethan smirks back "I'm hungry." He says.

Mary walks to a drawer and gets a bloodbag out but before she can give it to him, Ethan has freed himself of the handcuffs and pierces his fangs through the neck of the person who broke his, causing the person to scream in fear.

"Or that..." She says and lays the bloodbag away again.

The guards at the door pull their guns out but Mary holds up her hand "Let him." She says.

The person goes limp and falls onto the ground, lifeless.

Ethan wipes his mouth clean "I do hope blood can get out of this sweater, kinda liked it..." He says and looks around at the other scientist of whom some have a scared look at their faces.

He snickers, he finds it rather amusing "what?" He teasingly asks on which they quickly shake their heads. He then looks at Mary "I think I prefer the vein more than that." He says and gestures at the bag.

Mary nods "Fine, but don't go running around killing everyone. We need these people. Just drink from the willingly people the other vampires also drink from."

He nods "Yes ma'am. Can I go now?"

"In a minute." She awnsers and takes out a ring with a blue sapphire stone in it, "Make sure to wear it at all times. Never take it off. It's your uniform."

"My uniform? How is this supposed to be my uniform?" He asks and raises an eyebrow

She pinches the bridge of her nose "put it on and push the stone."

Ethan does so and he suddenly wears a black uniform, black cloves and black boots. He smirks "I like this."

"