𝐒𝐢𝐱

A/N: Smut warning! 

Warmth.

He's surrounded by it—floating in it as it cradles him and he is helpless but to do nothing more than sink deeper into it. A sort of airy feeling overtakes him as he is scented by the heavy scent of wet earth and sandalwood. 

It isn't until the warmth pulls away that he comes to—pillowed by warm, tanned flesh and covered by a duvet that looks quite a lot like his own. A nest of green curls tickles against his forehead.

"Hey there." 

He registers Izuku's groggy, sleep ridden voice that feels like dark velvet smoke in his ears and it sends a shiver down his spine as he looks up to see those forest dark orbs staring back at him. 

"Deku." 

"Mm?" 

"You're in my bed." He doesn't seem as bothered by it as he should be—suddenly waking up with someone he used to despise cuddled against him in his bed. It's almost like they belong like that, fit together like a well played game of tetris. 

That's all Izuku's been doing since Katsuki's come home. Fitting himself into his life. 

It was ironic, really, how Izuku was always able to put him in a state of disarray; he was always able to make him second guess himself and feel small even though it was Izuku that was the underdog. Katsuki was like a hurricane to Izuku's serenity. He uprooted trees, flooded homes, and he hurt people but Izuku was always right behind him—the eye of his storm. 

The light of the moon catches Izuku's pearly white teeth as his mouth curls into a triumphant smirk. It glows on him.

"Obviously." He rolls them over, hovering over Katsuki to prop himself up on his elbows and press a kiss to his neck. His hot, heavy cock is pressed against his thigh and Katsuki slowly comes to realize that—

"We're naked." 

"Yeah." This time he presses the kiss against his ear. "People usually take their clothes off before they fuck." 

"Shut up; no we didn't." He's trying to recollect—trying to figure out just how they ended up like this. He doesn't remember drinking the night before. Quite frankly he doesn't remember being with Izuku at all since they finished painting the Bakugou's house a few days ago. He's confused, but honestly, he's not complaining. 

Which should be a red flag but he ignores it in favor of entertaining his mediocre sex life. He'd have plenty of time to regret it later.

"Oh yeah. You, on your knees. Throating me until I promised to fuck you until you couldn't walk—it was phenomenal, really." 

A nip to the sensitive spot beneath Katsuki's ear has him choking out a moan and he's never been this horny before—never wanted anyone this bad. 

Sure, he's had boyfriends that have let him push them around before. He's ridden a cock here and there, gotten a blowjob in the study hall at uni, and even fucked some chick in the back of her jeep but this—this was an animalistic hunger and boiled low in his being. 

His mother would have a field day with this if she knew.

"You're lying?" 

Izuku sat back on his heels and the duvet fell down behind his waist, the pale glow of the moon illuminating the alpha like the sun itself. Tanned skin covered in scars and freckles and hard muscles with that stupidly sweet, dopey, lovesick smile on his dumb handsome face. For whatever else Izuku was, Katsuki would not deny that he was a gorgeous man. 

"Sure. We're naked because we're both here for a physical." The sarcasm in his tone is easily detectable as he rakes his eyes down Katsuki's frame, biting down on his lip as his scent spikes with arousal. "You're acting like this is something new. Like you don't already know that you're mine."