🌷No One Stays Behind🌷

Start from the beginning

Emma was the first to fall asleep with her small snored filling up the once quiet room. I hid the table clothes under my pillow and contently sighed and rested my head against it, i glanced over to the door and let out a small gasp when I saw the door a bit opened before it carefully and quietly closed on itself.

Was that Isabella?

************************

"Good job Norman! These table clothes will come in handy." I said lifting my shirt up reading the many table clothes I also got. "These will also be used as rope. Let's tie them up nicely." The three of us began to tie them each making the table cloth rope longer and longer. I ned gave them to Emma who was sitting up on a branch and hiding them inside of a hole in a tree.

Emma smiled at us from above "With these we'll surely leave."

I helped her off the tree and we deeply concentrated on the thick wall in front of us. "Okay. The challenge is still ahead of us. Ryo, started digging a spot in case we need a place to hide but it won't entirely protect us from Isabella." I agreed with Emma on letting Norman know of the spot i've been digging.

"But still we have to find a way to get our tracking devices off ourselves and a way to get everyone out safely."

"Norman." I step closer to him not so sure what he'll say about this. I fiddle with my hands and stare down at the ground while blushing, "Don't you think it might be okay if we told Ray?"

I see a small smile of his face and see Emma nod. "I was thinking about that too. Ray mist likely wont panic and because of his extensive knowledge, he's good with machines, too. I'm sure we can depend on him..but?"

"But? But what?!" i shout worried.

"I'll tell Ray myself."

Norman and I keep talking back and forth "What? But I think i'm capable of telling him myself-"

"Why?"

Another voice calls from behind us. I jump a little when I see Ray coming out of the bushes. He stared at us, with the same expression on his face. "Sorry, I followed you guys. It's been bugging me for a while, so I thought I should ask about it." Ray pauses gives me his book and walks behind Emma and Norman and wraps his arms around their shoulders.

He looks at them both while talking, "What happened at the gate that night? When you went to go deliver Little Bunny to Conny

He looks at them both while talking, "What happened at the gate that night? When you went to go deliver Little Bunny to Conny. You three were goth clearly acting weird." he says focusing his eyes on me when he says the last part.

I look away blushing again and nervously look down at the book in my hands. "And you were empty handed when you said you didnt make it. So of course something happened. Give it up." he says clutching them closer and making it harder for Emma to breathe.

"Ray is smart, too, after all." she manages to say.

We explained to him everything. "So that is what we've been trying to figure out. We can't stay here any longer..." I finish and see Ray thinking.