Kwon Eunbi.

What the fuck is she doing here? Really? Of all nights, she had to be here as well?.

They made eye contact at the exact same time and they also rolled their eyes at the exact same time. Well. At least the feeling is mutual.

Chaeyeon takes an empty seat on the other side of the room. Completely opposite from where Eunbi is. But Chaeyeon still can't help but be a bit curious as to why she is here of all places and by herself too. But whatever.

Time goes by and by the time the jingle of the bells on the door rings, Chaeyeon's hopeful eyes shoot up, expecting it to be the person she's been waiting to see all night. But it doesn't happen.

15 minutes. No one.

30 minutes. No one

45 minutes. People were beginning to file out of the door.

55 minutes. Employees were starting to clean up.

And after an hour passes by, Chaeyeon finally just stops looking at the door when she hears it open. She already knew it wasn't gonna be the person she was expecting.

What she was hoping for the best night ever turned out to be quite possibly the worst. Never has she ever felt so let down andheartbroken. This girl hurt her without even doing anything. That's the problem: she didn't do anything. She never showed up.

Chaeyeon can't believe she spent all week bashful and smiling like an idiot because this girl led her to believe that she felt the same way and that she wanted to see her too.

Well, atleast she thought she was by herself. As soon as she gets up to leave, Chaeyeon is surprised that Eunbi is still there.

Under normal circumstances, she never would have come to Eunbi for anything, specially not for consolation. But tonight wasn't  a normal circumstances. They both look like they're having the worst night ever and they just so happen to be at the same place.

"Eunbi?" Chaeyeon's voice squeaks out.
She looks up, startled, and quickly wipes away the tears form her own eyes. So Chaeyeon really must not be the only member of the pity party.

"What do you want?" Eunbi grumbles coldly, clearly not wanting to be bothered.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyeon ask softly, trying to calm her down. She's not in the mood to fight  or argue or to bitch at each other. She just needs some sort of human comfort tonight, even if it is from someone she doesn't usually get along with.

"Why do you care?" Eunbi snaps, her bottom lip trembling slightly. She turns her head away to preven Chaeyeon from seeing her cry.

Chaeyeon smoothly slides in the seat across from her. She thought she couldn't get any sadder and her heart couldn't ache anymore, but seeing Eunbi cry proved her wrong.

"Unnie.." Chaeyeon whispers, reaching over and laying a finger on top of her hands. That was enough to get the older to look up at her. "What's wrong?"

Chaeyeon can practically see all the guarded walls and barriers come tumbling down with every second. Her brown eyes soften up, her shoulders loosen, and a shaky breath scapes her lips.

"I..." Eunbi begins, voice weak and unstable, "God this sounds so stupid, but I was supposed to meet somebody here tonight like an hour and half ago and they never showed up. I got stood up."

Chaeyeon freezes. She blinks at Eunbi once, twice, three times as she tries to process what she just said. She had to be hearing things right? There was no way that Eunbi could just coincidentally be expecting someone at the same time, at the same place, on the same day as Chaeyeon.

Unless...

Chaeyeon's throat goes dry and she has difficulty swallowing and breathing.  Her hands start to shake and she can hear her blood pounding in her ears as she continues staring at Eunbi with wide eyes.
oh my god.

"Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon, are you okay? Eunbi asks, voice laced with concern. Her eyebrows are knotted as she inspects the younger girl's ashen and paralyzed faced.

After taking a moment to get her senses back.

"Eunbi unnie. Be honest with me right now, okay?" The older girl nods her head hesitantly, unaware of what's happening. 

"Are-are you 'ultdoyeon' on twitter?"

Eunbi's mouth drops slightly and suddenly it's her face that's ashen and her body paralyzed. She tries to say something, but she can't. So instead, she just barely nods her head once again.

Chaeyeon breath hitches at the back of her throat as soon as she catches her head move subtly in confirmation. She looks deep into Eunbi's eyes as realization hits her as well.

"I'm 'chunghatwts' lee elsa."

-----------------------------------------♡♡♡♡-----------------------------------

MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY EST UPDATE