roommate 7

"Can I sleep here?" Chaeyeon collapses on top of Sakura's bed, sighing contently as she inhales the clean-scented sheets beneath her.

Sakura just stare at her bestfriend not saying anything. Actually this is not the first time that chaeyeon sleepover on her room. But this time her bestfriend looks different, chaeyeon looks like she just saw something that she can't believed. She got curious of what did her bestfriend saw that she looked like that.

"Why? what did you do this time?" Sakura asked chaeyeon listening attentively on what will be the latter's answer. 

Chaeyeon ignore the question and just stare at the wall contemplating on what will she do when she comeback on her room tomorrow morning as she needs to go back there to get her uniform.

"Saku-chan your bed is so damn comfortable" she mumbles, "why isn't mine like this?"

Sakura sits on the other side of the room and looks at her bestfriend "Well you can start by removing your shits off of your bed, you slob" she jokes lightheartedly. "You have all shits on your bed and it's gross. I'm surprised there's still no insects living there"

Chaeyeon let out a groan "Eunbi complains about that all the time. And speaking of my bed we got an argument about it this time that's why I'm here. And I know I should clean my spot because it's gross but I can't just clean and tidy up to save my life. Because if I clean up and misplaced things I always get lazy to put it back and it end me to get messy again."

"Dude I love you but if you will become my roommate I'll probably kill you" Sakura laughs when Chaeyeon gives her a glare in response. "I'm serious like I'm suprised Kwon hasn't actually killed you yet, but I'm sure she wants to."

"We're  just a mess" Chaeyeon states honestly "There's no way that we can ever just come together and hug it out because of our differences we are completely and totally incompatible. And I know she doesn't like me. Hell , her glaring face says more than words ever can. I honestly don't see us being civil, not to mention being friends."

Sakura purses her lips and nodded her head attentively "So, what  you're saying is that opposite don't attract on this situation?

"Precisely."