roommate 10

@chunghatwts

I'm really sorry to hear ur day hasn't gotten any better ):

god. Times like this i hate being just someone u talk

to online and only online i can't do anything about it when

ur having a bad day. But is there anything that i can that'll

make u feel better?

​​​​​​Eunbi's phone phone lights up in her hand and it's a reply from her friend on twitter. They've been talking for the past hour or so and she mention she's having a bad day. Eunbi smiles, really appreciating having her tonight. She doesn't know what happened, but she still cares enough to make sure she's okay and she's actually putting an effort.

@chunghatwts

tbh i really just want some ice cream right now lmao

i've been craving that for a while and that makes me

feel better, and u are more than just some online friend

to me. Way more than that.

A few minutes later, her phone light up again.

@chunghatwts

i mean.....

i could do that for u...

Eunbi straightens herself up and furrows her eyebrows.

@chunghatwts

what do you mean?

Eunbi kind of knows where this is going because she feels her heart racing inside of her chest in anticipation. And the fact that she's taking a little while longer to reply solidifies her premonition

@chunghatwts

i could take u out this weekend and buy u some. I mean we live in the same country and state and i would drive to wherever u are and it doesn't matter how long it could take me and if we're being honest right now. I've been wanting to initiate some kind of meet up with u for a while now but I've always chickened out bc u make me a little nervous sometimes. i just really like talking to u and u are such an endlessly fascinating person with one of the most beautiful and insightful mind so i can't even begin to imagine just how beautiful u are in person.

oh shit I probably sound like such a creep right now i suddenly gtg....

Eunbi's eyes widens at the message, even though she had a gut feeling that it was going to happen, she's just been so used to talking to this person over screens that she tends to forget that they live a lot closer to each other than they think. It definitely wouldn't difficult to meet up and she would be lying if she said that she never thought about it either.
Curiosity over who this person could be and what they look like has just grown more and more every single day, but Eunbi always pushed it to the back of her mind. But because of that message, she realized that meeting this girl is actually a possibility. A real and tangible possibility.
Eunbi fingers start to shake as she tries her best to type a response, her body filled with nerves, anticipation, and most of all excitement.

@chunghatwts

pick a time and place.

it's a date

-------------------------------------------♡♡♡------------------------------------

Monday and Wednesday EST update