roommate 6

"Lee what the fuck!! Is it so fucking difficult to pick your shit up off of the ground?" Eunbi shouts harshly on chaeyeon after stepping on one of her hundreds of earrings that are lying on the room. She stepped on it with pointed side up, needless to say it really fucking hurt.

Chaeyeon looking at her really guilty and has apologetic eyes. She is carrying a bandage giving it at her. Eunbi gives her a cold glare before she snatch the bandage, she properly place the bandage on her foot. The pain quickly subsides and nothing but pure rage for the girl standing in front remains.

"You know what I'm tired always reminding you that you should clean your spot everytime" Eunbi growls threateningly .

"I'm sorry" Chaeyeon mumbles sheepishly her eyes avoiding eunbi's cold glares.

I'm sorry

Eunbi doesn't know how many time she heard that word from her and everytime she does hear it , it means little to nothing

"Don't apologize if you don't mean it" Eunbi mutters shaking her head in irritation.

"But I do mean it"

Eunbi immediately shoots up and clenches her jaw, her body warm with anger.

"Don't you dare apologize for something you don't inted to improve" Eunbi speaks lowly and sternly, making sure every word will sink on the latter whose face is red with intimidation. "You can say sorry all you fucking want, but it means nothing to me. Your apologies are all bullshit."

Pissed is understatement for Eunbi she is beyond pissed for having as someone as inconsiderate as Chaeyeon as a roommate.

Chaeyeon blink twice quickly before tearing her eyes away from eunbi. She's completely flustered and terrified. Then Chaeyeon suddenly turns to slowly walk towards the door and Eunbi looks at her in confusion when she open it and slams it shut behind her loudly.

Eunbi is left standing there in the empty and silent room. For a moment, she feels bad. Really bad. Chaeyeon never walk out like that in an argument and she looked downright horrified.

Eunbi quickly hobbles over to the door and trying to call for chaeyeon's name but then she realized that she doesn't have anything to apologize for. This wasn't her fault. This will not happen if Chaeyeon were a better and less selfish roommate.