The past is the past

FLASH BACK WITH BAMBOOS POV

"Haha can't catch me!" Skyler yelled back to me. "Bet I can!!" I replied. We where just kids when it happened....and I did it....I was gifted the power of fire.....but I call it a curse....because that's what it is to me and all ways will be.....Skyler felt like family to me.....she all ways will.....her family took me in because I had no where to go....I don't have any where to go now just like before....because I did something.....and V my fake father figure told me it was not my fault and it will never be my fault....it really is my fault why can't he see that? I hope Skyler sees that.....

TIME SKIP TO EARLY MORNING

I woke up to a weird smell. I don't really smell it often except when V is doing a BBQ. Wait....BBQ? Oh no....no no no it can't be!!!. I opened my door and a wall of smoke hit me. I coughed because of it but when I looked around the hall I saw it...fire!!!...my eyes grew as wide as owls eyes and then my only concern was if Skyler was safe. "SKYLER!!!!!" I screamed. No answer. "SKYLER!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled again. Still no answer. The fire was bad and it was spreading fast that's when I thought she was outside all ready so I started to run to the door. I tripped. I fell face first into the fire. "AHHHH!!!!" I screamed in pain but I got up the pain left me when I thought again. Skyler...I rushed out of the house and saw a figure lying on the ground on the drive way. It was Skyler. "SKYLER!" I yelled and rush to her side then I saw it. Her whole right arm and left leg where burned you could see the muscle and a little bone at some spots. My body filled with pain...but a different kind of pain. The pain of loosing some one. She opened her eyes and looked at me she smiled and tear rolling down her face as she spoke. "B-bamboo you m-made it". I felt tears rolling down my face. "Yes I d-did and you m-made it t-t-to because your so strong" I said in a soft voice. She looked at me and shook her head from left to right then stopped and looked back at me "no bamboo y-your the one who made it an-d will m-make it all the way". She smiled puts her good hand on my fluffy hair and then her eyes slowly close and her hand fell off. "S-Skyler?...." I said. Nothing. "S-Skyler?!" I said again. "SKYLER NO YOU PROMISED TO STAY FOREVER!!!!" I sobbed. I buried my face into her side and sobbed. Even if it hurt so bad I would stay next to her with my face buried in her side because I would never leave my sister....I would never leave. Skyler....

{Hey guys it's red. Yes that's bamboos backstory. Depressing I know. Anyway just wanted to post again because I love this story and you guys. So cya y'all later byeee}