All alone

Bamboo POV

When I made it to the lake I stopped running. Tears still running down my face as I went to the edge where the land stopped and the water started. I looked down at the water and saw my reflection. I took my mask off slowly revealing the right side of my face. It was all bone. My eye had been taken out and what was left there was a black void staring back at me. When I closed my eye for a moment and reopened them I saw someone standing next to me. Skyler?... My eyes widen as I look at her reflection. She was not beside me but I saw her reflection. More tears rolled down my face as I looked at her. She was the same from that day I saw her on the drive way. I fell to my knees looking at the reflection not wanting to close my eyes but I needed to blink so I did. When I opened my eyes she was gone. Like nothing had happened. I then just sat there looking into the water wanting her to come back. But she did not. Why!? Why do you have to torture me like this!?!? I know what I did but why!?!! Why using her image to haunt me!?!.... I was sobbing now on my hands and knees feeling alone. Like no one will ever be next be by my side to be my friend or to just be there. I was all alone....