Wanted?

No one's POV

It had be a year since the fire at the school happened. Bamboo has not come out of the forest at all after the fight he had with bill at the hospital.

Dipper's POV

I sat on the couch with my husband. We where watching tv. Well gravity falls tv with there weird channels. I looked over and saw my daughter Shelby reading a book in the dinning room. Shelby was in the middle school fire and I'm surprised and very happy that she survived. But she did not leave that fire without scars. Her right arm and left leg where burned and had to be replaced with fake ones. She was able to get the hang of working with her new arm and leg but she seemed different. Her two older siblings never really played with her anymore. And her younger sister seemed scared around her like she would drop dead any second. The only one who really talked to her now was me bill and her twin brother Adam. "You ok?" Bill said. I turned and looked at him. "Yeah I'm fine just..... hazel, Jacob, and hope and everyone in town don't seem to want to go near or talk to Shelby anymore...". Bill rubbed my side and spoke softly "it's ok it's just because of what happened....it will all be better soon pinetree". And that's what he always tells me 'it will all be better soon' why don't I believe him? Only I wish I could....I know it will never be the same. I sighed and cuddled up to bill more trying to clear my mind. I soon found myself drifting into sleep.

When I woke up I was in bed I could only guess bill had taken me to our room. I grabbed a book on the stand and started to read.

Shelby's POV

Unknown to my parents and siblings I was in the forest. Wondering around. Something they did not let me do often anymore. As I walked I saw someone. A man? I silently walked around till I realized who it was. It was bamboo. The person blamed for the fire. But he saved me. And that's why I think everyone is wrong about him. Even if I did hate him before. People change. And so have I so I went over to him and spoke "hey...". He jumped clearly not knowing I was there before. And then he looked away like he knew I was going to yell or something. "You know I don't blame you right?" I said. His ears went up and he looked at me confused "but why don't you blame me I'm a monster....". "Your not a monster bamboo just misunderstood...". I spoke again "how about we start over and be friends again?". He looked at me and whispered "do you promise to stay forever?". I spoke softly and repiled "even if your face won't stay together..."