When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"What ?" She said still with full mouth.

"Nothing. Bye... And feed Nesha"

I walk the elevator and go to the basement. I walk to my car and start the engine. I drive my car to Claes's house. I promise to pick her up today. I stop in front of her apartment. I call Claes and tell her to come down. She get inside my car and I start driving again.

"So..." Claes said.

"So ?"

"I can't wait to see her tonight. I wonder what she looks like."

"Be patient."

"I know. But I'm dying here. I really can't wait."

"Yeah, yeah... You brought some clothes for tonight ?"

"Yep... No problemoo..."

"Thanks for taking care of Nesha while I'm gone."

"Sure. No big deal Re. By the way, check this out."

She put in a CD and presses the play button. The song started to play. It's pretty good.

"Nice song right ?"

"Yeah. What is it called ?"

"It's Twisted by Brian McFadden."

"Oh... I'll download it later."

We arrive at school. I parked my car then get inside the school building. It's kinda cold outside.

"Geez, it's so cold." Claes complained.

"True. Let's go to class." I walk to my class with Claes. First period, which is Math. Great. Math first thing in the morning. I think I'm going to fell asleep any minutes, and I haven't get inside the class yet. It's not that I'm bad at math. I'm pretty good at it. I'm just not in the mood for math. I stop by my locker and grab my books. I notice something inside my locker.

"What's this ?" I said, confused.

A pink envelope. My name is written on it. 'To Rhiannon Lee Dawn'.

"Rea. What is that ?" Claes ask.

"A letter."

"What ? A love letter ?"

"I dunno."

"I bet it's a love letter. You get them a lot. Why look so surprise ?"

"This time is different. From the writing, I'm pretty sure it's from a girl."

"Oh wow. You sure ?"

"Like 86%... I'll read it later."

I close my locker and start walking again. I go inside the classroom and take a sit at the middle of the class. A few minutes later the bell rang. The teacher start the lesson. I grab the letter from my bag and start reading it.

For Rhiannon

You'll probably think that I'm a freak after reading this letter. But I've wanted to tell you since the first time I saw you.

As you probably guessed, I'm a girl. I'm not a dude with super feminine hand-writing. I don't know if you ever notice me or not. But you're popular, and I'm not. So, you probably never notice my presence. I just want you to know that I like you a lot. Not in a friend like another friend. But like guys towards girls.

You'll probably don't understand why I have this feeling for you. But I can't keep it as a secret forever. I love you. I'm serious about this. It's not a prank or joke. I really mean it.

Will you meet me today ? I'll be waiting at the school yard under the tree at lunch today.

I'm serious,