3- Got It

Steve and I take off on the motorcycle to the sounds of gun fire, "think they know we're here" I say to him. That's when I notice the tanks, "Bruce, gonna need that code green" I say into my intercom. We hear roaring from above and see the Hulk join in the fight. I blast at the soldiers firing at us, Steve tosses his shield at others. We make our way through soldiers all over, blasting at them while holding onto Steve.
"Shit" we then hear Tony say through the comms.

"Language" Steve then says back.
"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" I ask.
"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Struckers technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken" JARVIS responds.
"Loki's sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it" we hear Thor say, "At long last"

I blast away at more soldiers, "At long last is lasting a little long boys" I hear Natasha say.
"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint's voice then comes through.
We continue fighting our way through the enemy, " wait a second no one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language" Tony says.
Steve and I smirk, "I know " Steve says before glancing at me, "get ready to jump"
He revs the engine on the motorcycle, "now" and I let go jumping off using my force field to break the fall. Steve then jumps off and tosses he motorcycle at the incoming Jeep full of soldiers.

 Steve then jumps off and tosses he motorcycle at the incoming Jeep full of soldiers

"It just slipped out" Steve then says through the comms. We continue fighting off the enemy when out of no where Steve and I are knocked down. We quickly recover and  both of us look around. 

"We have an enhanced in the field" Steve informs the others

"We have an enhanced in the field" Steve informs the others. We keep looking around when we hear Nat come through, "Clint's been hit". We hear shooting coming from afar, "Someone want to deal with that bunker" she comes through saying again. We then hear a roar of the Hulk, " Thank you" she says.

Suddenly Steve and I are surrounded by soldiers, and we both start fighting again.
"Stark, we really need to get inside" Steve informs Tony as he throws his shield at soldiers. I blast away at the remaining soldiers.
"Drawbridge is down people" Tony tells us.
"The enhanced" Thor asks as he lands and joins us.
"He's a blur" I say to him.
"All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't" Steve says and I then lightly hit his arm giving him an look.

 In fact, I still haven't" Steve says and I then lightly hit his arm giving him an look

"Besides you" he smiles at me.
"Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need evac" we hear Natasha say.
"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You two and Stark secure the sceptre" Thor says to us.
"Copy that" Steve says. Just then more soldiers and a tank show up before Thor can leave.
"Looks like they're lining up."Thor says.
"Well, they're excited " Steve says as he bends down and holds up his shield. Thor hits it with his hammer and I send an energy blast. The contact causes a huge blast knocking out all the soldiers and destroying the tank.

Steve stands back up, " get the sceptre" Thor says as he spins his hammer and flies away

"And for gosh sakes watch your language" Tonys voice comes through joking.
"That's never going away anytime soon" Steve says.
"No, it's not" I smile at him.

"You should go, help Clint. I want you no where near this base especially with enhanced around." Steve says to me,
"Be careful" I say as I kiss him goodbye. I bring my force field up and fly off, blasting more soldiers as I go.
"We're locked down out here" I hear Natasha say.
"Then get to Banner, time for a lullaby" Steve orders her. I make my way to the jet, landing on the open hatch. I walk aboard and see Clint laying down on a bed and I walk over to him.
"This is only going to help temporarily" I say as I hold my hands over his wounds and they glow.
"Since when can you do that?" I hear Bruce ask as Natasha and him come on board.
"Since last year" I tell him , "it comes and goes and only helps significant wounds temporarily" I explain to him.

"We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage" I hear Steve's voice come through the comms. I begin to feel nervous when I hear his voice again, "guys I got Strucker"
"Yeah.. I got something bigger" Tony comes through and says. I get up and start pacing the jet. I have worry growing inside me when I don't hear any more chatter on our ear pieces.

"Thor, I got eyes on the prize" Tony finally comes through and says. I keep pacing still not hearing from Steve.
"He'll be okay" I hear Natasha say.
"I know" I say back. I hear footsteps and watch Tony and Thor walk on board and secure the sceptre. Steve follows after and I rush up to him wrapping my arms around him, "You scared me" I say.
"Hey, I'm still alive. I'm not going anywhere" he smiles at me.
"Let's get out of here" Tony says as he takes the pilot seat and closes the back hatch. We all sit down, I watch Bruce put on headphones and Natasha keeps watch over Clint. Tony then flies the jet off and toward home.

"Were you able to help Clint?" Steve asks me.
"As best as I could" I tell him.
"I'm sure Tony can get someone who can do more" he says. I see Natasha get up and go talk to Bruce, while Thor goes over to the sceptre. Steve and I follow, "I can't believe we finally found it" I say.
"Yes, after all this time we got it" Thor says as we look at each other.